002: here i am

"there is always light

"there is always light. if only we're brave enough to see it, if only were brave enough to be it."

eunha entered the building. she was first met with the producers and managers of the show, directing her to the dressing rooms and the meeting rooms. it was first noted that she would appear after all the trainees, and the mentors of the show would be placed in a room with cameras viewing the main stage before presenting themselves in front of the trainees.

while heading to the dressing room, she overheard a few trainees talk about the show.

"did you hear that mnet decided the host of the show yesterday? they're quite unorganized," the boys laughed.

"yeah, but i heard it was going to be a previous member of one of the produce shows. maybe somi? or kang daniel?"

"i hope it's eunha sunbaenim. i think she would be a good representative for hope and be able to connect with the trainees. not to mention, she has also built her career from the ground up!"

eunha smiled and blushed, then quickly headed to the dressing room to get her outfit and makeup fixed. she was probably going to be at the stage for a while, until around 12 am at the latest, so she stuck to comfortable clothes. the stylist gave her multiple pairs of sweatpants to choose from, and a selection of crop tops that could be worn for hours on end.

after thanking the stylists, she headed to the room with the rest of the mentors, which included baek kooyoung, choi youngjoon, and lip j, the dance mentors, lee seokhoon, solji, and lim hanbyeol, the vocal mentors, and park junwon, also known as ph-1, the rap mentor. for the duration of boys planet, eunha would mainly be helping in all aspects, but mainly to be an on-site mentor for the trainees to ask questions about.

(from left to right, pH-1, lim hanbyeol, solji, lee seokhoon, choi youngjoon, lip j, baek kooyoung, for those who have forgotten)

"honestly, it felt like yesterday that you were on stage for produce 48 eunha. it's been so nice to see you make major improvements over the past 5 years, i think you've really grown to become an amazing dancer and singer," choi youngjoon beamed.