Log 5: Revelations

Log 005

01/10/09

Saturday

2 more days till school starts

"But those who are full of fear and without faith, the unclean and takers of life, those who do the sins of the flesh, and those who make use of evil powers or who give worship to images, and all those who are false, will have their part in the sea of ever-burning fire which is the second death." -Revelations 21:8

Second Death. I've been think of a second death a place for after. A Ever-Burning sea of fire. Vivid Images of my many faces drowning and screaming for help. The fires of retribution haunts my dreams nowadays that and horrible memories that are resurfacing. I don't really assign myself to one religion and the world I live in can't be either, but all this imagery and dreams have me really questioning if I could really truly die. 

If I wanted to really truly die. Since my abrupt loss of normalcy in day to day life. My views of death has become very haphazard. When I came home from that night Ma and Pa were as white as ghost. I barely noticed that I still I had that shank in my gut. That would have killed any normal person. I guess its hard to see this kid you've taken in from a bad place and have her die in your own home. I never really considered it never really thought about it. Just been moving fast and only looking directly in front of me. 

School is starting soon and I'm heavily considering my options. The basketball team, marching band, and everything else may have to go. 

Log 5 Finish

_________________________________________________________

Magic entry 003

Shock-Chòk-Choque-Choc

Speak-Pale-Decir-Parler

See-Gade-Ver-Voir

This seems like the stretch of my magical abilities well the "quick" part of it. 

I've been reading about Rituals and in theory I may be able to successfully execute one, but my confidence is lacking. 

I'm not really feeling this whole magic zombie thing. It was excited at first but now I'm seriously bummed out. Death is a real thing and can happen any where and any time. I don't think I could ever get over it.

Orevwa! -A.A.A