Log 3: No title

Log 003 

01/08/2009

Thursday

4 more days till school starts 

Ever since that visit to the library I can truly say I've become serious and seriously ill. Not per say physical I'm not sure that is possible anymore, but rather ill in the head it finally hit me that I'm dead truly dead. After Daniels' change- no Daniels' death and revival I have thrown myself into research, studying, training, and tracking the possessed man. Since I've shared my blood with Daniel from the knife Miss Janet has taught me many things about history in general, My past experiences or rather lives have taught me to use the most basic magic. I've built a sort of containment and tracker for these shadow creatures which I now know came from the afterlife. The black smoke or fog was left behind ash so with magic and science I made a attachment to a paintball gun.

  Pa and Ma understand  what I need to do. Daniel knows what he's become. But can I handle it? guess I'll have to see. Mardi Gras means more crime, people, and money. The possessed man isn't going to stop at just dogs. Soon people are going to be on his list ; he is rapidly destabilizing the news has been reporting pet and animal killings with only black smoke left behind. It's only been a day. So tonight Me and Daniel need to find him before He can kill again. 

Log 3 finish

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magic Entry 001

The magic I've learned so far is sort of a mixture of fantasty / occult/ voodoo.

I've apparently have lived many different lives but here is a list of what I can do with magic.

I'm going to try and categized them into their respectful umbrella terms 

Fantasty: Lightning elemental ( can't really do much except go zappy- zap) ,commune with animals, and Inventory ( this would be totally broken but I can only fit that stupid knife, pair of sunglasses, and a loaded revolver.)

Occult: Familiar Magic (essentially what I did to Daniel made him my "familiar"), Séance ( this is different from seeing random ghost as in I could summon them from the afterlife), Shapeshifting ( I can only do a dog and raven wings it's pretty hard I have to study the animal or thing very seriously and have a complete understanding of their anatomy. Kanga and Daniel have been very generous with their time; Esther not so much.)

Voodoo: Being dead (self explanatory),  Ghost seeing and Ghost becoming (yea I can see ghost not all the time though I got to try to see them first and yes I can become a ghost. I would call it going ghost but that's stupid so I wouldn't), Magic Item creation ( This would go under fantasty but the method is definitely voodoo adjacent)  

The method of doing all this is simply energy or mana or whatever you want to call it. 

Learning magic is sorta of like learning basic subject you got to study and practice. 

Au Revoir! - A.A.A