✰Chapter 1; Let's get this show on the road✰

I've never met my mum or my dad.

Remus always says that they used to be wonderful people, but no information about them, no matter how many times I asked. So, I stop asking.

All I know is that my mum couldn't raise me, and my dad is Sirius Black. Who happened to be in prison for the murder of Lily and James Potter.

Now, Remus and others from the Order are concerned that I may be in danger, why else would he break out of Azkaban? For a joy ride? I think not, but definitely not to kill us.

All I know is that I'm too protect Harry this year.

"On with it, Y/n, I will not be late because you slept in." Remus nags at me, his suitcase under his arm and jacket wrapped around him. "Okay, okay, I'm on with it!" I tuck the book I'm currently reading under my arm and shove my piece of toast in my mouth.

Remus grabs a hold of my hand with my trunks and owl, Moonshine, beside me. He wouldn't tell me why, but for some reason, we had to board the train nearly two hours before boarding actually began. Luckily, the trolly lady let me buy some snacks beforehand.

Remus and I chose a random booth and took a seat, we both basked in the comfortable silence as we snacked on some chocolate and read our own separate books. Until Remus ended up taking a nap. I wish I had a camera right about now.

I noticed students walking past, not one greeted me or noticed my presence. Other than Luna Lovegood, she may be strange, but I tend to prefer different than normal.

"Mind if we sit here?" Ronald Weasley grins in the door frame, and I smile softly, "Of course, dork. Get in here, you lot."

I stand up and give Hermione and Harry a hug, I'm not that close with Hermione like I am with Ron and Harry considering she's a stickler for rules and well, trouble likes to haunt me. Harry relates in that way, and Ron is well, Ron.

"Who's that?" Ron asks, and I speak up, "Professor R.J Lupin." They don't know about my relationship with him. They never asked about my home life. So, I simply didn't tell them.

"How do you know that? And how did you board before us?" He looks at me with surprise, "it says it on his suitcase," I point upwards towards his case that he placed up there hours prior. "You think he's asleep?" Harry asks, but knowing Remus, he wasn't near asleep.

"Seems to be, why?" Hermione states, "Good. I've got to tell you guys something." Harry closes the sliding door, and I place my bookmark in between the pages of my book. "Mr. Weasley told me something strange. About Sirius Black. That he broke out just to kill me." My eyes widen at his words, I may not know much about Sirius, but I don't think that's why he broke out. Despite what Remus might tell me.

"Are you sure to come after you?" I ask, wanting to make sure he has his facts straight. "Mr. Weasley said it's the only explanation; to finish the job he started those years ago." Harry fiddles with his own fingers as he talks.

"You think they'll catch Black?" Hermione says, "I mean everyone's looking for him."

"Sure! Except... No one's ever broken out of Azkaban before and... he's a murderess, raving lunatic." At this point, it seems like Ron is trying to convince himself more than Harry. "Thanks, Ron." Harry mutters.

"Such great words of encouragement..." I pause to the sound of the train screeching to a halt, "...Ron." An eerie feeling starts to settle in my gut. Something is here.

"We can't be there yet..." Hermione says, stating the obvious. Harry stands up and pokes his head outside of our booth. Meanwhile, I notice the temperature beginning to drop. "Maybe the train broke down?" Ron makes a noise that sounds like a whine. He looks out the window, trying to get a better look. His voice begins to tremble, "There's something moving out there."