𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

haha..

gosh darn y'all must be getting real tired of me

ANYWAY AHEHEHEHE

here's another story.. :)

i seriously cannot control myself if you couldn't tell

:|

DISCLAIMERS HEHE ;

- manga spoilers! it will include things about the uppermoons and muzan that may have not been mentioned in the anime yet, so proceed with caution!

- i knowwww this technically makes it an OC.. but i'm giving y/n a set appearance. as in black hair, red eyes, and pale skin. I KNOWWWW i usually leave the skin colour up to the readers, but it's kind of apart of muzan's whole character, him being 'deathly pale' and i want them to fuss over y/n being the same? of course you can still imagine her however you wish, but i will be describing her as this. i contemplated whether or not to just make this and x OC book, but those are way harder for me to write and i really don't enjoy writing as much. and my favourite POV is second, so it wouldn't make much sense.

- y/n will be five years old mentally and physically! she is muzan's biological daughter and is technically quite a bit older but having been babied by muzan and the uppermoons, she still acts a child.

- inspired by the kny books 'small' and 'bread' by yasenomi and Empress_of_Sparkles i'll try and think up some stupid and hopefully funny nicknames for everybody!

- i think i'll start this book at the very end of year 2, just cause i want y/n to have some stupid bonding scenes with mr. tom riddle!

-there's not really any references for a child female muzan, but i imagine her with long black hair like muzan's when he was human. daki usually does her hair and dresses her up.

 daki usually does her hair and dresses her up