The training

It was late at night that percy returned with the small rescue team with tired Edmund. She immediately takes him to the healer's tents and used her water powers to heal his scars.

" How are you doing that?" he asked seeing himself slowly healed 

"Well, I am a demigod, daughter of Poseidon. your siblings know that already you are the only one who missed that out" Percy said. Edmund went speechless

" You...you are a demigod? like an actual child of a god...like in the myths?" He asked wanting to be sure.

" Yeah, crazy huh? But I am just me, just a sea god kid...don't worry about it, Edmund...Ed? ed?" Percy waves her hand in front of his face before poking at him and he fell back fainting " I didn't do anything!" she said 

Aslan chuckled as he entered "No you didn't percy. he is just overwhelmed his friend is an all-powerful demigod. maybe tell more about you when he is more rested and relaxed else it will be worrying if he keeps on fainting"

" touche' Aslan," She said 

" get some sleep, he will be fine by morning," he said. percy nods and heads to her tent which the Narnia gave her. She tried to sleep in her tent from Artemis but they insisted on her staying in the one they prepared for her.

The next day she was dressed and Peter, Lucy, and Susan told her what she had missed when she went.

" so sir knight Peter huh? how marvelous for all the princesses out there blondie" she said "Oh shut up" Peter said. they all see in the distance Aslan and Edmund were talking alone.

"Edmund!" Lucy wanted to run to him but Peter stopped her. Both Aslan and Edmund saw the group and came to them.

"What's done is done." Aslan said, "There is no need to speak to Edmund about what is past." Percy nods as Aslan left the children alone.

"Hello," Edmund said as Lucy and Susan both hugged him Peter and percy looked at each other smiling as Peter mouths a thank you to her which she nods.

"Are you all right?"Susan asked Edmund " I'm a little tired." he said 

"Get some more sleep, Edmund" Percy said " Yes ma'am" Percy chuckled when he said that as he head back to the tent

"And Edmund..." Peter said turning to him "...try not to wander off."

"yeah...between you and me....none of us want to see our favorite demigod do her scary glare again," Edmund said teasing "It's like mom but worse"

"Hey, my glare is not that bad," Percy said jokingly as everyone else laughed "Hardy har har..."

Later, they were all eating food together and Edmund was stuffing his face while asking questions about percy demigod's powers and her life.

"Narnia's not going to run out of toast, Ed," Lucy said as they chuckled as Edmund finished eating his bread

"I'm sure they'll pack something up for the journey back," Peter said making all of them look at him

"We're going home?" Susan asked 

"You are. I promised Mum I'd keep you three safe. But it doesn't mean I can't stay behind and help."

"But they need us. All five of us." Lucy said 

"Lucy, it's too dangerous. You almost drowned! Edmund and Percy were almost killed!"

"Which is why we have to stay. I've seen what the White Witch can do. And I've helped her do it. And we can't leave these people behind to suffer for it." Edmund said as percy patted his shoulder.