The Wardrobe and Meeting Mr. Tummus

Edmund Carved something under the chair as Lucy looked out the window in sadness. Let's say it rained. But the sibling tried to occupy themselves to pass the time.

Peter and Susan were doing a word-meaning game with a dictionary. 

"'Gastrovascular.' Come on, Peter. Gastrovascular." Susan said 

" Is it Latin?" Peter said, annoyed, as Percy quietly entered the room. 

"Yes"

" Too bad it doesn't mean 'the worst game ever,' " Percy joked as she lifted Lucy onto her Lap. The boys chuckled, and Susan rolled her eyes and then shut the dictionary.

" Ahh, the rain showers always bring flowers. But yet, why do you look gloomy, Lucy?" Percy said. Peter sits up quickly and neats his hair.

" We can't go out and have fun," She said " I want to see the horses"

"Well, we are in a huge manor with many rooms. Know any fun games we can play here?" She said, which gave Lucy a great idea.

" We could play hide and seek" 

" But we are having so much fun," Peter said sarcastically. Percy chuckled as she let Lucy go to Peter. " come on, peter, please. Pretty Please?"

" I don't know, Lucy...Peter might be a horrible finder," Percy jokes. "It's true," Ed teased. 

" One, two, three, four~ " Peter said, counting. 

" What?" Edmund said, surprised. 

" Time to go!" Percy runs, and soon every runs around to find a hiding spot. Percy soon arrived in one of the empty rooms. But she spots a cupboard covered by a sheet.

Something about the cupboard pulled her. She goes closer and pulls the sheets off. The cupboard is so beautifully made, and the carving is unique. She has seen many woodland magic and feels this cupboard is full of magic.

 Before she could look closer, she heard the door open and turned to see lucy

" Lucy, couldn't find a hiding spot?" she asked.

" ed stole mine. wow," she said, seeing the cupboard, "it's beautiful" she went to open it, and some mothballs fell out, and they saw rows of coats.

"We can hide here! Peter has almost done counting," Lucy said, dragging Percy into the cupboard but making sure not to lock themselves in.

" lucy wai..." but Lucy motioned to be quiet as they heard peter counting. They both walked back slowly till Percy felt a branch hit the back of her head.

She looked and saw the branch and the snow on it. " Snow?" she said until she turned to see a winter forest. her eyes widen in amazement and wonder. Lucy also felt a branch and saw the same sight.