The Crowing of the Five and The Return Home

"can someone find lady percy?" a handmaiden said to a guard as several people are looking for her. " she needs to get her makeup done...we had just done her hair."

Peter chuckled seeing people running around as he went to the center garden of the palace which was empty. He looked up at the tree smiling. " Percy come on down love. It's just a quick ceremony" Peter said 

" Nope...I told her several times no way for makeup and I already argued about the dress. Plus I don't want to be queen. Tried to escape by horse but man they are more stubborn for me to be crowned" Percy said sitting on a branch. Her hair was let down with a few curls giving a beach wave look. Her dress is a beautiful blue with a silver blue cape.

(the dress)

Peter just chucked and smiled "Come on percy, it's just cause we help defeat the witch, plus it was prophesied we take the throne, Please come down love

Peter just chucked and smiled "Come on percy, it's just cause we help defeat the witch, plus it was prophesied we take the throne, Please come down love...I promise we go riding right after the ball."

" beachside?" Percy said 

" beachside....and if we do it quick you get to explore the waters more," Peter said "Mmm....fine you win this time only cause of the beach riding not the way you say love in your British accent.." She said, "Hold on I need to find out how to..waoh!"

Peter caught her in his arms as she fell. " gotcha...but no more climbing tree"

" no promises and put me down!" she said trying to get off but he held her tight. He chuckled as they arrived at the location and put her down. the others were there and chuckled.

" she ran away again?" Susan asked as Peter put percy down 

" yes.." he said holding percy hand.

"Children it is time," Aslan said coming to them. Edmund, Peter, and Percy are on his left while Susan and Lucy are on his right as the trumpets blew a tune announcing the ceremony as the door opens to the throne room. They all walked to the Five Thrones as the centaur soldiers salute them.

as they arrived at the throne, they all stood in front of their throne with percy throne in the middle between the sibling as Aslan stood in front of them towards the people. Mr. tumnus and the beavers came with the crowns

"To the glistening Eastern lands, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant," Aslan said as Mr tumnus crowned Lucy. "To the great Western Wood, King Edmund the Just." Edmund gets crowned "To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan, the Gentle." Susan gets crowned with a small bow "To the clear Northern Sky, King Peter, the Magnificent." Percy gets crowned as bends down a bit for Mr. tumnus to be able to crown him "And to Great Rivers, Lakes, and Oceans of all Narina, I give you Queen Percy, The Loyal"

Percy was crowned as she smiled at Mr. tumnus who happily crowned her. 

(her crown)