The hidden truth

As they walk Mr. tumnus walks a bit ahead. Lucy turns to Percy. " Percy, how did your pen turn into riptide?" She asked. Percy sighed and looks at her. " I will tell you when we get back. It's quite a story"

Percy realized that the siblings are all clear-sighted and hoped she will not tell. She hopes lucy promises to keep her secret.

" You alright?" Mr. Tummus said and both of the girls nodded and soon arrived at a door hidden in a rock."Well, here we are. Come along. After you. "

" May I help you with that?" Lucy said

"Thank you very much. " He said. Percy noticed he was looking out for something as his face fell but turn back smiling at her as they enter the house. Lucy held a picture of an older faun painting.

"Now, that... that is my father." Mr. Tumnus said "He has a nice face. He looks a lot like you." Lucy said

"No. No, I'm not very much like him at all." He said and percy noticed his voice tone.

"My father's fighting in the war."

"My father went away to war too. But that was a long, long time ago." He said getting some tea ready "Before this dreadful winter."

'A war?' Percy thought before Lucy spoke "Winter's not all bad. There's ice skating and snowball fights. Oh! And Christmas!

"Not here.No. No, we haven't had a Christmas in a hundred years."

"What? No presents for a hundred years?" Percy chuckled inside as Lucy said that. But it is worrying if there is such continuous winter. It's like Alaska but it has proper day and night.

"Always winter, never Christmas. It's been a long winter." He said serving their tea as they sit down "But you would have loved Narnia in summer. We fauns danced with the dryads all night, and, you know, we never got tired. And music. Oh, such music!"

'I remember how such parties were. now with modern music, it was wild' percy thought before taking a small sip and putting the cup down

"Would... would you like to hear some now?"

"Oh! Yes, please." Lucy said. He goes and grabs the faun flute

"Now, are you familiar with any Narnian lullabies?" Percy shrugged

"Sorry, no."

"Well, that's good. Because this... probably won't sound anything like one."

As he plays both lucy and percy notice the flames dancing and playing. Sliioutes of centaurs and fauns came. Suddenly Lucy fell asleep and dropped her cup. This worried percy, she went to Lucy but saw a lion roaring on the fire pit before it was exhausted by the wind.

" I am so sorry," Mr. tumnus said getting up and slowly backing away. " I am sorry for what I am doing. I am a bad faun very bad faun."

" Mr. Tumnus what is wrong? why do you say that" Percy said relating he kept looking at her and Lucy as Lucy woke up

"I'm such a terrible faun."

"Oh, no. You're one of the nicest fauns I've ever met." She said

"Then I'm afraid you've had a very poor sampling."

"No. You can't have done anything that bad." Lucy said giving him a hanky

"It's not something I have done, Lucy Pevensie. It's something I am doing." He said wiping his tears with the hanky

"What are you doing?"

"I'm kidnapping you. " Percy grabs Lucy and hids her behind her "What do you mean by that? Kidnapping..why and for what?"