The secret police

"Hurry!" Peter said as Percy ran ahead but stopped seeing Edmund entering the castle in the distance

"Edmund!" Lucy yelled as Mr beaver shushed her "Shh! They'll hear you!"

Peter was about to run to him but percy took off. Mr beaver leaped on her and stopped her "No! You're playing into her hands." he said 

We can't just let him go! He's our brother!" Lucy and Susan said 

"He's the bait! The Witch wants all five of you! especially your power sea daughter" He said getting off her as she once again looked at the castle

"Why?" Peter said 

" To stop the prophecy from coming true. To kill you!"

"This is all your fault." Susan said arguing with peter " My fault?"

"None of this would have happened if you had listened to me!"

"You knew this would happen?" 

 "I didn't know. Which is why we should have left while we could!

"Stop it!" Lucy said once before percy yelled

" ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU, IT IS NO ONE'S FAULT!" She said shutting them both with her mother wolf glare " Edmund got unlucky to meet the White witch when he came to Narnia! He must have eaten something which she gave him making him enchant to help her"

"She's right." Mr beaver said, "Only Aslan can help your brother now."

"Then take us to him." Peter and Percy said at the same time. They looked at each other before looking at the castle 

" We must move....they will send the secret police to the dam," Percy said as they all quickly ran back

Edmund walks through a courtyard of statues, drawing on a lion statue before walking over to a wolf who he thought was a statue but it pounced on him growling

"Be still, stranger, or you'll never move again." the wolf said "Who are you?"

 "I'm Edmund! I met the Queen in the woods! " Edmund said quickly "She told me to come back here! I'm a Son of Adam!"

"Hmm. My apologies, fortunate favorite of the queen. Or else, not so fortunate." he leads Edmund inside to the throne room "Right this way. Wait here."

he was left alone. edmund got curious about the throne and went to sit on it to feel what it would be like when he is king, with his siblings as his servants maybe even percy. or percy can be something more like a general in his army

"Like it?" He turns to see the White Queen "Uh... Yes, Your Majesty." he responded standing immediate

"I thought you might. Tell me, Edmund..." she said sitting on the throne "Are your sisters deaf?"

"No."

"And your brother, is he......unintelligent?"

"Well, I think so. But Mum says..."

"Then how dare you come alone?!" she yelled at him

"I tried!" he said "Edmund, I asked so little of you."

"They just don't listen to me!" "You couldn't even do that."

"I did bring them halfway. They're at the little house at the dam with the Beavers," he tells her.

"Well. I suppose you're not a total loss then, are you?"

"Well, I was wondering, could I maybe have some more Turkish delight now?

"Our guest is hungry," she said 

"This way for your num-nums." the dwarf said pointing a knife at Edmund's back and leading him away.

"Maugrim?" she called and the wolf comes to her"You know what to do," he growls and howled his pack as they runs off to the dam

Meanwhile, the rest had reached the dam. "Hurry, Mother! They're after us!" Mr beaver said as Mrs beaver starts to pack "Oh, right then. " 

 'What's she doing?" Peter said

"Oh, you'll be thanking me later. It's a long journey and Beaver gets pretty cranky when he's hungry." Percy goes to help her

"I'm cranky now!" he said 

" In my bag, there is space" Percy unzips her rucksack and helps pack with Susan

"Do you think we'll need jam?" Susan said as she puts all of the thing mrs beaver's head into percy rucksack " Only if the Witch serves toast." Percy said. soon they heard the wolves outside the dam trying to dig in.

 Mr beaver opens the door leading them to the tunnel. Him in front and Percy at the last of the group as both peter and percy held troches "Badger and I dug this. Comes out right near his place."

"You told me it led to your mum's!" Mrs. Beaver said. Lucy 

"Lucy!" Susan helps lucy up but they all stop hearing the growls "They're in the tunnel. gogogo!"Percy said

"Quick! This way. "Mr beaver urges them including Mrs beaver" Hurry!"

"Run! Quick! Quick! Quick!" Percy said looking back and watching for the wolves

"You should have brought a map!" Mrs beaver said to Mr. Beaver "There wasn't room next to the jam." He then climbs up and everyone followed after. He then pushed a barrel in front of the entrance with percy and peter's help.  

Suddenly lucy trips over something catching everyone's attention. They all saw statues of animals. Percy recognized the way how the statues are similar to medusa's victims and smelly old gabe.

" they were turned to stone," Percy said. Mr beaver looks sadly at his mate badger "I'm so sorry, dear." Mrs beaver told him

"He was my best mate." 

"What happened here?"  Peter said

"This is what becomes of those who cross the Witch." A fox said coming to them. Percy immediately drew out riptide and pushed the siblings behind her

"You take one more step, traitor, and I'll chew you into splinters!" Mr beaver said to him

"Relax. I'm one of the good guys."

"Yeah? Well, you look an awful lot like one of the bad ones."

"An unfortunate family resemblance. But we can argue about breeding later. Right now we've got to move."

they all heard the howling "What did you have in mind?"Percy asked the fox

Soon, the wolves burst out of the tunnel, where the fox greets them. "Greetings, gents. Lost something, have we?"

" Don't patronize me!" The alpha wolf said "I know where your allegiance lies. We're looking for some humans."

"Humans? Here in Narnia?" The fox said as the group is hiding up in the trees. Percy is in fighter mode on the lower branch ready to attack just in case as they watch from the tree "That's a valuable bit of information, don't you think?"

A wolf attacks the fox. Lucy gasps but peter covers her mouth to prevent more noise

"Your reward is your life." The alpha wolf said "It's not much, but still. Where are the fugitives?"

"North. They ran north." the fox lied to them

"Smell them out," he said as the wolves run off and toss the fox aside

After the wolves left, everyone came down. Percy and Mrs beaver helps heal Fox. 

" They were helping Tumnus. The Witch got here before I did." he said between grunts " Ow! Oh!"

"Are you all right?" Lucy asked 

"Well, I wish I could say their bark was worse than their bite. Ow!"

"Stop squirming! You're worse than Beaver on bath day." Mrs beaver said which Mr beaver respond "Worst day of the year."

"Thank you for your kindness, but that's all the cure I have time for." the fox said standing 

" wait, please... I think I can do more" she remembers when she did accordingly healing on Annabeth's scab with her water powers a few months ago. She turned the snow to water midair surprising Susan but amazing peter.

she concentrates and used the water to heal Fox's wounds, bringing him strength. 

" thank you, oh High Queen" he bows to percy.

"You're leaving?" Lucy asked

"It has been a pleasure, My Queen, and an honor, but time is short and Aslan himself has asked me to gather more troops." 

"You've seen Aslan?" the beavers asked, "What's he like?"

"Like everything we've ever heard." Fox said proudly as Percy smiled at the hope he is emitting "You'll be glad to have him by your side in the battle against the Witch."

"But we're not planning on fighting any witch," Susan said

"But surely, King Peter, the prophecy! " both fox and Mr beaver said "We can't go to war without you."

"We just want our brother back," Peter said. 

Percy sighed. She knows how they all feel remembering her first quest...hoping to get her mom back. The prophecy will come true in the end.

" take care Mr fox. I will take the first shift. we leave to the stone table at dawn" Percy said standing up. the fox nods as he leaves.

" let me help" Peter offers about to stand, Percy, shakes her head no. " you all need sleep... it's been a crazy day for all of us. Ii can lose some sleep. plus I am right now the best fighter and line of defense for everyone." 

 "get some sleep, peter" Percy said sweetly to him, gently ruffling his hair before leaving to patrol. 

Peter's face remains red, as both his sisters giggle. he turns to them glaring. " not a word" he said trying to hide his blush.