The Arrival at Manor

Third pov

"Will you be fine? Alone on the train?" Sally asked her 16-year-old daughter," we can get you a place where we are staying?"

" I will be fine, mum. Believe me. The countryside will be safer for me and you as well. I need a break from everything," Percy said to her mom smiling softly. It has been a few months since the great war against Gaia, apollo turned mortal, then got back to godhood, and Leo returned from the dead. Jason was lucky to survive his quest with apollo.

She needs a break from all the oracle business but feels suffocated in the heart of London city. But for her sister to be born healthy, They moved to specialties here in London for the remainder of sally's pregnancy.

 " I informed my father about your ADHD and dyslexia and how your sword fights, and...." Paul kept talking nervously as his father met percy once at their wedding. " Pops, relax. I will be fine...at least I will get along with a grandfather who will not kill me," She jokes, and Paul sighs. 

" right, just be careful, kiddo. You might not be my kid, but you are my daughter," He said," and if you accidentally reveal you are a demigod, he will take it, ok? he had some strange adventures when he was a kid."

" I will be careful. Dad told me I could tell people I trust, even your family if needed," she said, touching her necklace. The gift her father and his sea family gifted her was a unique necklace of the sea. One gift she got after all the gods blessed her and the gang to have their demigod scent removed and special electronics, which are monster-proof.

The trains whistle. It was ready to leave.

" good luck in online school and listen to machedy. Be safe, percy, and avoid the trouble!" Sally yelled as Percy stuck her head out the door

" I DON'T FIND TROUBLE! IT FINDS ME! BYE, MOM!BYE, POPS!!!!" Percy said as the station disappeared from view.

Hours into the train ride, they were passed as percy read a book from Annabeth on sealife biology and saw the occasional wild centaur grazing. Percy arrived at the station with her case and backpack, looking for the professor.

" I wonder where he is ?" she said, looking at her new watch made by Tyson. " he is a little late."

" TALLEY HO! I CAN'T STOP!" she turns to see an old man trying to ride a horse running towards her. She immediately stood in front and whistled, causing the horse to stop.

" Easy, pal!" She said, calming the horse " Is the bee? is the bee gone?" the horse said, " the bee is gone. Calm down... you're alright. Sir, are you ok?"

" Better now, lass. I forget poor Ernest here is a bee scared. Thanks to your ability to speak horse and nice touch on greek," He said, adjusting his hat.

'shit,' she thought, " I am sorry I don't speak..." "It's alright, dear. I know about you.... let's say paul needs to be easy on the wine on his wedding day" He chuckled, " my son can never handle his wine."

"your Professor Krike? You look different from the last time we met," she said 

"Well, you were that adorable maid of Honor who walked her mom down the aisle," he chuckled " well, I never thought I lived to see a day where the position has a demi daughter. If I know correctly, you look just like your father, but your eyes are like sally's. "

Percy smiled at the kind professor " Thank you. So you came by horse?"

" yes, it is easier to travel and fun... Buttercup is just arriving. Ah, there she is. She is strong, so don't worry about the luggage." A beautiful white mare trots to them, and Percy Pets her sweetly. " come along. Mrs. Macerdy will throw a fit if we are late for tea. We might even do some sword practice before dinner. I am curious to see how fun greek fighting will be."