to shelter.23

I held Jie Jie's hand and swung around to hold on to his waist. Dianxia's hand placed his hand on mine. Jie Jie held on to her brother and her son.

"It's alright; don't panic and hold on to me, both of you." Xie Lian said to the both of us:

"Of course, Gege," I answered.

"I don't plan on it, flower sword." Xie Mei Mei held on, and her brother sent out Ruoye to wrap around him and his little sister.

"Go!" Xie Lian shot out Ruoye again. "And don't grab people this time!"

The white silk that Xie Lian shot out of his sleeve swirled down the tornado. It retrieved something almost instantaneously. and there were the two fools and the girls.

"Why are you two here now?" he asked as Xie Mei Mei held Kiyoshi in her arms and gave a similar expression behind her mask to my expression.

"Ask your stupid white silk thing!" Fu Yao roared. Treat Dianxia with respect. An ignorant idiot went unsaid as Jie Jie glanced at me, keeping my voice and thoughts in check. The girls were trying to look towards us, but hair kept blowing into their faces.

"Listen better, your a bad band." Xie Lian scolded the band around his wrist. He pulled the four towards us, wrapping them in the bundle we settled into too.

"Ruoye, one more time," he told the silk. the sounds of people spitting out hair. "Go!"

"Try something else!" Nan Feng shouted as he squirmed. He's going to make Gege uncomfortable. "Stop using that crap, ah!"

the silk shot down, Xie Lian is truly a talented deity. A faint thud managed to echo in the air. Ruoye must have hit.

"Hah, it worked," he praised. "I'll pull us in!"

"I told you to knock it off!" Nan Feng called out.

"Just get us down, flower sword!" Jie Jie called out. Xie Lian yanked us down. crashing into the sand. Before us, there was a cave we could take cover in.