off to crescent pass.17

Both Mu Yoong Yoong and Feng Ling were finally on their feet. Both girls explained what they were doing on earth. After hearing their brother speak to Ling Wen, they attempted to travel there from the sky but ended up behind our shrine.

"M-mother?" Kiyoshi squeaked, Kohana holding him over her shoulder. Nan Fang and Fu Yao kept glancing at the girls confusedly, probably trying to figure out how we met. Meanwhile, Hong-er was more focused on my brother.

"heh?" Mu Yoong Yoong questioned,Right, she and the residences have no idea wherere I am  if they still exist.

"Kiyoshi is my son, in every way but blood," I proclaimed as I swooped next to my baby and scooped him up in my arms. After that, we headed inside. I explained how Yoko Kohana joined me after leaving heaven to find Xie Lian. After reuniting with my brother, we came across Kiyoshi on Mount Yujun. all while Kiyoshi was hiding in my arms, not entirely interested in strangers.

Hong-er asked about Fu Yao and Nan Feng being our servants; this made me snicker. His brother corrected him. but of course Hong-er threw him a broom, saying assist away. This almost makes me laugh. but what my son does makes me snort.

"Mother, I thought you only knew decent people." Kiyoshi asked me, making me laugh and snort a bit. The girls were holding back their laughs, while the boys aside from Hong-er were dumbfounded. Hong-er was snickering as I tried to catch my breath and stop laughing. all while Kiyoshi stood by my side, confused.

"Okay, ah!" I proclaim as my hand falls to my child's shoulder.

"You're really staying in this pig's sty?" Fu Yao asked with slight disdain. obviously trying to change the subject and get the heat off of him for a bit.

"its not that bad." Brother said to him, raising his palm upwards, Fu Yao. The discussion continued with Fu Yao asking about the beds. My answer was flat but simple: at this point, I am used too sleeping on the ground without any bedding. while Honger and Lian slept on the bed together. Kohana just morphed into a small fox and slept on the seat. The girls were still snickering over my baby's remark before Nan Feng was done with the formation to teleport us to the crescent pass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally crossing the sand dunes, I told Kohana to look after my Kiyoshi while the six of us went to Crescent Pass. The beating sun was a bit much, and the way Mu Yoong Yoong and Feng Ling looked to be ready to faint Both are stronger than their fathers; this is a fact, I know. because when I needed these girls, they were there for me, unlike Feng Xin and Mu Qing after they abandoned us, one after the other.

regardless, the sun is a little too much, and even Hong-er is having trouble in the heat, building up a sweat. The collar of his red clothing lifted over his head while the girls had thin veil-like fabrics over their heads to cry and beat the scorching sun. As long as I'm wearing my mask, it will take my excess energy into it, creating a cooler source of air swarming around me. My body doesn't do well in the heat, so this addition is much appreciated.

"Gege, I can't take it anymore." Hong-er, the poor thing, breathed as he reached out while we continued to walk. The girl looked to her brother with the same exhausted expression, like she would of had on this trip. Damn, I miss my love.