the girls.16

Xie Lian finally came back from the heavenly court and probably got nothing from it. Hong-er has basically been ignoring most of my words and avoiding my question.

"San Long, Xie Mei Mei, and I need to leave briefly," he said as I gently lifted my son to lay beside Kohana.

"Heading to Crescent Pass?" He asked, my son nuzzling against Kohana's side. turning to Xie Lian as Hong-er left his seat. This guy isn't going to go far if he stays like this forever. "No problem, I'll join you."

"Hong-er." I spoke as Hong-er stood after I took my place by my brother's side. "I appreciate that you have an interest in what my brother and I do, but it may be a dangerous one. which is why I am leaving Kiyoshi here for his safety."

"With that said," Xie Lian began as he picked up a broom to clean up the mess left behind by the puppet. "You should probably stay."

"Let me ask you," Hong-er began again. "Why meddle in this anyway?"

"Blindly, I use to collect scraps over there; a part of me is curious. I liked the place."

"i see. Wanna know who the evil crescent daoist is?" He asked, raising his hand with a wave in a sort of shrug motion.

"You mean, you know something?" brother asked with a grin.

"I didn't know you had knowledge of the crescent pass." I spoke with a hidden smirk; Hong-er is still trying to keep his promise. At least I can count on him to help Xie Lian, and he won't break his promises like Mu Qing and Feng Xin.

"Just a bit; like I said, i have time to kill." He shrugged at me; he clearly does if he's only been interested in finding Xie Lian for the last eight hundred years. "Two hundred years ago, the crescent pass still existed. The Cresentians were known to have large and aggressive worriers, often harassing civilians from the central plane. Their imperial preceptor was that daoist."

A crash came from the back of the chestnut shrine, causing me to draw my sword with my mask sliding down over my face. Hong-er stood, protective of the flower sword. Shooting Kohana a look, she nodded and surrounded my child with a void barrier.

leaving through the front door just in time to see Nan Feng and Fu Yao approach. Without giving them time to ask anything, I headed for the back.

"Ow! a teenage girl's voice could be heard, one I remember hearing during training in Xianle.

"Mu Yoong Yoong? Feng Ling?" I asked, looking up to see a girl with light brunet hair, bright copper eyes, black, red, and some gold on her outfit laying over her fair skin. She was hanging by her feet, entangled by a tree's branches. Looking down, there in a crater was another: raven hair in a tight ponytail, dark eyes, and blue and white armour similar to what I used to wear back then.

 Looking down, there in a crater was another: raven hair in a tight ponytail, dark eyes, and blue and white armour similar to what I used to wear back then

"General Xie!" Yoong Yoong cheered from within the crater. while Feng Ling looked dazed for a moment before smiling. Giving a soft laugh, I put away my sword, snug in the sheath. After sliding my mask out of the way, I head to Feng Ling to tug her down first.

"How did you two find me?" I asked, untangling Feng Ling's legs from the pesky branches.

"We initially weren't, but this is a great bonus!" Feng Ling's bright smile is always a source of comfort, but nothing like my Song Yoong.