Part 14: ehem-

They both sat at the bench. "What has been bothering you, Gru?" Y/n asked softly as she touches Gru's pale hands, this made Gru shivered a bit and he blushed. "Uh-uhm, actually you know what, nothing! I think I am just not in the mood at the moment ehe-" "No. Gru, please tell me. You will not stare at me with that nervous eyes when nothing is bothering you." Y/n interrupted, looking at Gru all shaking. Y/n's expression turned from worried to a soft mood. "Alright then, if there is nothing bothering you, so I guess I might be going-" Y/n was about to leave the bench but Gru's soft hands caught hers.

"No don't go-"

Y/n turned around. Gru hesitated to do that but he did it anyways. He kissed her. Y/n's eyes turned big as Gru passionately kisses her,  y/n played along. Gru slowly pulled apart, all having 50 shades of red all over his face. "Y/n I- I am so sorry I did not meant to do that-" Y/n put a finger in Gru's lips, "Shh, I already know from the start that you liked me, and I-"
Y/n was caught off by Oncie shouting  "Y/n!!!!! There you are!! We- we did not won the game round but at least they gave us free bucket of candies!" Oncie showed off the candies he got with the biggest smile on his face. "Oh! Amazing!" Y/n then turned to Gru, "W-wait hold on Gru, I need to see our prize!! I will be right back."

Y/n turned to Oncie and ran towards him. Gru sadly looked at them as he sees both of them laughing. "Oh, she doesn't like me back.." Gru said to himself and slowly walked away.

That night, Gru was waiting for y/n to come back home. It was already 22 (10 PM for all you mortals) and she hasn't come back home yet. Kevin came to Gru and gave him a cookie. Gru sadly denied and pushed the cookie, leaving Kevin slowly walks down to the lair. "Oh y/n, I should've never kisses you, you might felt weird when I did.." Gru said to himself.

Hours passed and Gru fell asleep.
The bright morning sun passed through the blinds from the window, having Gru woken up. Gru groaned from the uncomfortable position from sleeping on the couch. "Ugh- y/n??" Gru hurriedly jumped out of the couch and ran to his room. "y/n!-" Y/n wasn't there. "SHE DID NOT COME HOME?! MOM-" Gru quickly went down the stairs. As he was down, he saw his mom about to turn on the television.
"Breaking news! The case of the unsolved dead bodies was solved just last night! It turned out to be the couple has a child, named y/n l/n, as through this ID we have seen inside the car as we investigated." The reporter showed an ID of y/n. Gru was very shocked to see this. "Good thing is, because of this ID, we were able to track their daughter and she is now brought to a place where there are orphan children, which is not near here as 100 km." The reporter says as the tv shows y/n covered up in blanket, their school showing up in the background. "That is it for this hour's breaking news." The news ended, so as Gru's mom turned off the tv. She turned to see her son, for the first time in ages, all in tears. She walked up to him and hugged her poor child. "Aw, I'm sure we can visit her. I'm glad that she is in the orphanage, people can greatly take care of her there." "No wonder sh-she did not come h-h-home l-last night," Gru said, trying to talk while in tears.

~

Hello honeysss, I'm back with another chapter!! I hope you liked this because I just cane back from exams and it was extremely exhausting.. But here you go!! Another chapter that I hope ya'll will love!! ~
total of 696 words