Part 7: Your FrIeNd?! (plus Gru's big heist)

Just a song that Gru and a certain character that I added in this chapter always comes to my mind whenever I hear this song (For literally no reasons at all, I don't know.) Anyway ANOTHER CHAPTER!!

Y/N POV

I woke up with the sound of Gru's bomb shaped alarm clock, though it is a real bomb but inactivated and it was made into a clock. I immediately felt the bed bounce as Gru jumped out of it. Gru started to shake me saying, "Y/n! y/n!! Wake up, it's my big day!!" I stood up with a yawn saying "W-what-" Then my eyes opened remembering what it was. "Oh, yeah! Your big day. Goodluck! I'll be waiting here in the house, tell me the good news ok?" Gru stopped me while having the biggest grin on his face, "Oh no, you're not staying here y/n. You're coming with me!!" I absolutely still wanted to sleep so bad but for the sake of my friend, I'll go.

I went first to the bathroom and after i was done, Gru went inside. I heard him singing and humming as I went down the stairs to eat breakfast. I was shocked on how he was that quick to prepare. We ate breakfast and Gru was still in singing mode, oh what a lad. He was still singing while we were trying to go out of the door. I was drinking my favorite drink when suddenly Gru stopped singing with a quick startle on his voice.

The trio minions said that if they could go with Gru too. Gru explained that they are not quite ready yet for the big leagues. "I'm sorry but I will take this journey alone." Gru stopped "With y/n-" The three minions gave a whimpering anger noise while speaking minionese. I didn't know what to say so I just stood there quiet. "Well, that's final, you all tiny tater tots will be staying here." Gru quickly grabbed my hand and we rode his bike. "See you later, alligator!" Gru said. The three minions let out a sigh.

As Gru was paddling his bike with me at the back, I noticed someone was approaching, also riding a bike. It seemed that they weren't paying attention on where they were going. "HEY GET OUT OF THE WAY" Gru shouted to them. They were paddling too fast that Gru made his bike slanted to the side in able to avoid crash. *slow motion* As Gru's bike leaned, the person and I made an eye contact while they were swiftly crossed the other side near Gru and I. They led out a gasp. "Y/N?!" I was there shocked, with a confused, questioning look on my face, still looking at them, they turned out to be a boy. I saw him changed direction and started paddling the same path as where we are.

▪︎

GRU POV

I safely parked my bike at the side and looked at the building with a woah where the sign reads 'Criminal Records' with huge letters. "y/n! y/n!! wAiT-" I heard someone shouted y/n's name with a crooked 'wait' at the end and I turned to look who it was, it was a.. boy? He was.. tall. Probably has the same age as y/n, y/n is a bit older than me by the way. He arrived where we were standing and immediately started to walk towards my y/n- I mean my friend. I went towards y/n and protected her with my arm and said "Who are you?" with a question look.

"Y/n!! Don't you remember me?!" The boy said putting his hands on his chest. I looked at y/n, her face was just covered with confusion. "Y/n its me! Oncie!" (the name is pronounced as 'one-see' btw. Ok YES ITS ONCIE I CAN SMELL THE ONCELER SIMPS COMING mAyBe nOt-) "Y/n, do you know him? Is he your fRiEnD?!" I asked her but she did not let out a single word.

▪︎

Y/N POV

You were in confused state, not knowing what to say. You studied his features. He has stripe pants, white long sleeve overlayed with a dusty blue velvet vest, a charcoal hair topped with a hat that is the same color as his vest, and a pale skin. He was taller than you, your height was just below his ears. You knew this guy somewhere, but you just couldn't put your finger to it.