Part 3: Despicable who??

The lady shouted at the minions,"MINIONS, HELP HER FEEL BETTER, DO ANYTHING WHAT SHE WANTS YOU ALL TO DO." The minions immediately rushed and gave y/n all sorts of stuff such as a can of cheese and Bob's teddy. Y/n was in awe and hugged the teddy fast, having Bob sitting down beside her and the minion's head at her arms.

Tiny loud taps were heard from up the stairs going down. "Mom PLS can i go back up now I have alot of 'homework' to do-" The son of the lady stopped for a second seeing a girl wrapped up in his favorite blanket.

▪︎

▪︎Young Gru's POV▪︎

"Wh-wha~ why is a stranger wrapped up in my favorite blanket-" I whispered to myself. "She's so- WHY IS BOB BESIDE HER-" I accidentally shouted that out leaving the girl stare at me and the rest of the minions. I could feel my cheeks having a shade of light pink. I was embarrassed and immediately ran to the kitchen blabbering words to mom, "OK MOM WHAT AM I GONNA DO AGAIN? OH YEAH, COOKIES AND A WARM GLASS OF MILK FOR A SWEET LI- STRANGER" I said cringely. I could feel my cheeks' getting redder.

"Gru son, did you touched my makeup again for your silly inventions?! Your cheeks are red!" OH MY-
I just shook the feeling off and tried to act myself. "Uh yes- I MEAN NO, I did not touched your makeup agAIN, mom. Actually let me just handle that kitchen stuff for you, yeah? Go ahead and take a rest upstairs." Mom agreed that she was a bit tired and went up. As I was preparing cookies and milk, I heard Bob asking the girl a crap ton of questions such as, "What's your name? Why you're so pretty!" I just rolled my eyes until I heard her speak.

"Oh my name's y/n." My eyes widened. Gosh her name is so pretty. I could feel myself shaking to her soothing voice.
"Aww thank you Bob! Also your cute." I turned around to such a quick sentence that she just said and saw her patting BOB. Man, crush at first sight? NO THIS CANT BE I MUST STAY FOCUS ON BEING A SUPER VILLAIN. Just then after I finished preparing, I put it on tray and went to the living room where she was. I walked in front of her and placed the tray down on the small table.

"Uhh, if you need anything just call me I'll be ri-" "GRU IS THAT HOW YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF PROPERLY TO GUESTS?" I groaned in annoyance and embarrassment. Leaving out a deep sigh, I leaded my hand out and said, "Hi my name is Gru and nice to meet you" in a not so hyped voice mood. Then Kevin exclaimed, "Gru SUPER MINI BOSS!" "I am pretty despicable so you can also call me that" I whispered. Y/n reached for my hand and replied "Despicable? hmm, I'm y/n, nice to meet you too, Despicable Gru! Haha!"

When she reached for my hand, I could feel a swarming of butterflies entering my tummy. Their hand is so soft as if I just touched the world's softest hand.

▪︎

▪︎Y/N's POV▪︎

I suddenly felt a red hue on my cheek when I held his hand for no reason. Like is this really it? am I actually gonna have real friends this time? gosh I'm too excited to even express properly how im feeling right now, its like I quickly got comfortable to him WHAT.

▪︎

Gru not noticing that he's been helding y/n's hand for about a minute straight without even any movement, he immediately took his hand out and started apologizing and y/n interrupted "Haha it's alright."

"Oh yeah by the way, my mom told me to tell you after you eat I'm gonna let you take a shower upstairs and-" "GrU you're gonna need to pull that extra bed from our basement to your room because that's where the girl is gonna sleep tonigHT." Gru felt a bit weird yet kinda ho- I mean kinda want to ask his mom why on earth is she gonna sleep in his room.

Soon, he went to their basement and tried hard to get the bed, he even called the minions to help him, but it turned out to be much heavier. "can I give it a try?" y/n said. "Oh no no no, you stay back there and let me and my minions do this." Gru interrupted. Y/n doesn't have the patience to wait so she went to them and just grabbed the side of the bed and the minions at the other side and pulled it upstairs to Gru's room.

Gru was shocked when he saw y/n could carry that heavy bed. "Alright y/n, it is time for you to take a sh-" " Yeah yeah *blows raspberries*" Interrupted Stuart, taking y/n's hand to the bathroom. Gru gave a suspicious look to Stuart while Stuart just gave Gru a grin.

After that, they got ready to sleep. Y/n's bed was actually beside Gru's, having a big pillow separating the two beds between. Y/n was just staring at the ceiling and sat down, leaving Gru also sitting. Y/n's head turned to Gru and said,"Hey.. thanks to your mom by the way for having me here. *Tells the whole actual story on how did she turned up in that situation*"

"Oh,.. that feels bad, doesn't it, I feel bad for you." " Yeah, but I am kind of happy now that i am here, and the minions-" Gru's memory played back to where y/n was so pleased having a minion by her side a while ago, Gru's face turned kind of red due to slight rage. "And you too."

Gru looked at her eyes, seeing her shimmering e/c eyes in the moonlight beam. "You made me feel comfortable in less than a minute. Thank you, I've never felt this much safe." With that, y/n held Gru's hand and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Goodnight~" And y/n laid back to the bed and pulled the blanket. Gru was still processing on what on earth just happened.

~

Oops, kinda went a bit far to that I guess 😬
But anyways Part 3 done what do yall think?? This was longer than I expected lol 💀
total of 1091 words.