Part 6: Gru's Good News

Hello guys, sorry for not updating alot, school was really pulling me down recently, hope you all understand :') Anyways new chapter!!

▪︎

He shouted out of nowhere. "HOLY GUACAMOLE"

"Where can we listen, wHERE CAN WE LISTEN-" Gru gave an exciting tone. Everyone were confused. They followed where Gru went, he went inside their red car. He inserted it on the slot and it turned on. A projection lady popped up, saying "Hello Mr. Gru." Y/n jumped, saying, "GASP WAIT IS THAT BELLE BOTTO-" We've received your application to the world's best supervillain team, the Vicious Six." the projector interrupted. "A recent opening has become available." Bob was intrigued and started to touch the hologram and Stuart pushed him back. "And.." the hologram continued. "AnD..?" Gru was excited.

"...your interview is tomorrow at noon." "WOOHOO! DYN-O-MITE!" The trio minions cheered. "Woo! Goodluck Gru!" Y/n exclaimed. "Thanks-" Gru said, he was kinda blushing getting a compliment. "Please go to 417 Main Street. The password is: You're no good." The hologram continued, having the password showed up at the top of her all in caps. "'you're no good' mm-hmm" Gru repeated the password. "Now get up on the down stroke, 'cause this invitation is gonna explode, baby!"

The hologram shutted down and started to smoke. "ExpLODE? oh-" Gru stated. "Oh, no no nO NO NO-" Gru said while all struggled to open the car door and the invitation exploded, and they finally opened the door. They all were coughing and hacking, leaving them crawling on the ground. "Oot! hehehe, oot! oot! hehehehe" Bob came outta the car blowing circle smokes out of his mouth while giggling.

EEEEEEEEEEE HE IS SO CUTEEEEDLMKAKSMALDJLAWNKSO

Y/n then carried bob while he was still oot-ing, Y/n laughed and awe'd.

"Very big news mom!" Gru shouted.

▪︎

I'm gonna skip this part because it's kinda boring so yeahhh

▪︎

They quickly hurried to Gru's room. Gru opened his wardrobe, "Come on, let's go tell the troops the good news! Gentlemen," Gru's voice softened, "And m'lady, to the basement! aka our new evil lair! pulls down a hanger" Y/n blushed from the nickname. They all went down the slide and Gru giggling. "This is fantastic! Oh construction, looks great guys!" as they all walked, tools whirring and clanking were heard. All the minions were humming and singing while doing work.

"My first evil lair! Goose bUMPS!!" Gru said with excitement. Explosion a minion grunted. A group of two minions holding an emergency bed thingy (idk what's it called :'>) went by, going to the possible hurt minion. Gru was complimenting every minion about how they're doing about their job. "Okay everybody, get over here," Gru said in front of everyone while standing on a mini stage. He told every minion what happened and they were all shouting 'Mini boss! Mini boss!' in approval. "Watch out world, here comes Gru!!" Gru said while started climbing the ladder going up. "Mini boss! Mini boss! Mini boss!" All minions once again cheered. "I'm not- groans"

They got ready for sleep and Gru happily bounced on his bed in happiness. He then turned his lamp off and got a flashlight and turned it on and pointed it at a poster of the Vicious Six and said "Oh, these guys are the best. I can't believe it!" "They are, aren't they?" Y/n said. Gru just smiled to her. The closet suddenly opened, having Bob shown, whimpering. "Uh, Mini boss, Y/n? speaks Minionese" "Yeah I get it but I need a good night's sleep so get out." Bob continues speaking in Minionese "Okay, fine fine. Because you had a nightmare. But just tonight." Gru said.

Bob chattered excitedly and climbed near to Y/n and cuddled to her. Gru gave a kinda upset mad face but it didn't lasted for long because Kevin interrupted "Uh, uh, excus-a, speaks Minionese" "Oh really? You too? Mm-hmm, Get in." Kevin laughed and layed down beside Gru. "Goodnight! Goodnight," Bob and Kevin both said. Gru made his arms and hands inside the blanket. "Yes yes yes, goodnight." total silence.. "GOODNIGHT!" Stuart jumped on the bed beside Y/n, having all of them squished up, Y/n squeezed close to Gru. Their faces were close together and they blushed madly. Gru groaned "Oh, I just want to get some sleep."

~

I'm gonna try to update sooner and quicker as I can (IF I can :'>) Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
Total of 758 words