two: little books to read.

The weekend passed by really quickly and perhaps the reason to that was because they were the only two days you could breathe outside a book if studying wasn't a dire need at the time

Nothing to be noted took place. The only socialising you did within those free days was when Faruzan and Mona visited you for a short time.

When it crossed your mind momentarily, you recalled how fun it in fact was.

You're a modest and timid girl, hence you tend to be well reserved and elegant outside the house but indoors, you could walk around wearing whatever keeps you comfortable and manners weren't a priority even if etiquettes was something that's rooted into you.

It has already been pointed out by your mother countless times that you've always been elegant  and quiet ever since you were a toddler.

You three played cards, video games, danced, and spent like 10 minutes playing truth and dare where you eventually had to stop because Mona dared you to sit on Faruzan's lap and pretend you're about to make out with her which was just about your limits.

As you laid down on your bed, just had woken up, you stared at the ceiling while those moments occupied your mind, enforcing a tiny grin to stretch the pair of your lips.

You yelped as you pushed your torso off the mattress to sit down briefly to stretch your body, itch your skin and your scalp before you got off the bed to get ready for the day.

You wore a pair of light high-waisted denim jeans, a lilac furry sweater and prepared a white pair of shoes to put on before exiting. Afterwards, you stepped down the small staircase to reach the kitchen where your mom has already set the table.

"Good morning, mom~" you sung as you entered, not noticing the little boy eating his brunch.

"Huh? Why are you home so early?" You asked, realising that your brother should be home two hours from the present time but he was already at home.

"He skipped today with the excuse that the bus was under repair." Your mom complained to which, you only hummed in response.

"Then, are you going to spend the entire day at your friend's house?" You questioned the young mature kid. Normally he sure does have the house keys but instead of a babysitter or being home alone, he spends most of his time with our neighbour who happens to go to the same school.

"Mhm! We'll play football today!"

☽☾

With your back slightly slouched forward and a gloomy aura shrouding you, your heavy feet took you away from your friends on your 20 minute break time after excusing yourself.

Your reasoning easily was justified after taking witness to your dull state and that was the announcement of the final tests that will be held and you've been piling up a lot of the work considering the stress you've been going through back at home.