◕◡◕

Hello, beautiful humans!

This story takes place in a modern age where phones and casual clothing is the norm. Our characters are all adults over 20 years old attending a big university.

The world we're in is in fact Teyvat but not your average Teyvat.

It would rather be a normal country that's rich of various cultures, hence, the seven nations and the university they're attending is some sort of an international university, hence, the characters from different regions!

The story starts with you already knowing Scaramouche for a couple years, but it was this specific year, when you started to heal, fate has been hinting something about him.

If you found me on Heizou's tag, it's because he's heavily included and has some relation with our protagonist, that is, you.

◌◌◌

Today's fanfiction will serve you a story of yourself with your favourite indigo boy, but, with a twist.

You will be named here, you will have an appearance and it isn't going to be left blank, and the reason for that is.. I don't like keeping the space blank.

I will refer to you as, "she" but you will have a name which is Evelyn and Eve for short.

You will have long, not straight, not wavy and nor curly hair but.. I'd say, rather moody hair type. You can pick. The same thing can be applied to skin color.

You're canonically going to have platinum hair and mauve eyes. I'll also try to make her as neutral as possible because I can't predict how all of you are.

You can consider it a self insert OC. It's going to be the same as Y/N but with an identity. For better immersion.

 For better immersion

◌◌◌

Lastly, I'd like to give heads-up!

This book will not be innocent.

I most probably will not include smut but I am going to add certain.. details. And if I do include smut then I'll put up a warning at the beginning of the chapter.

Edit: there's smut.

Overall, my story is still ongoing, so in case I actually add something triggering, I'll rewrite it on this page and put a trigger warning on the top of said chapter.

I'd like to also point out that the chapters in this book progressively get longer. At the beginning it ranges from 1800-2300 words to become 4700-6500 words later.

Finally, I do not own any of the characters aside from the OC as she's purely made by me.