𝟎𝟐𝟒 | Untouchable

             NO MATTER HOW HARD OPHELIA searched for Colin, she just couldn't find him. She had managed to impress Angelina and the rest of the Gryffindor team with her flying skills, and Angelina was no longer worried what would happen if one of their team members was unable to play, as Ophelia was a decent flier, and could do well in any position.

After Quidditch practice, Ophelia looked everywhere for Colin, but by dinner time, he still hadn't turned up, and the blonde thought that perhaps her best friend did not want to be found.

She ate alone that night.

Much to Ophelia's aghast disappointment, the next issue of the Daily Prophet revealed exactly how important Professor Umbridge was.

She was seated at the Gryffindor table, alone, since she still couldn't find Colin, when her owl dropped the daily issue of the wizarding newspaper at her table. 

After reading through the article, Ophelia couldn't help but glare venomously at the huge photograph of Professor Umbridge on the front page.

Apparently Hogwarts now had a High-Inquisitor, as appointed by the Ministry.

And her name was Dolores Umbridge.

As if having Professor Umbridge twice a week during Defense Against the Dark Arts wasn't bad enough, now Ophelia had to endure her during her other classes too, seeing as Professor Umbridge wanted to observe the teaching standard of Hogwarts, and their teachers.

The catch was that nobody knew which of their classes would be observed.

For Ophelia, it so happened to be History of Magic. 

She was seated at the front of the class, so she could take notes, when Professor Umbridge announced her presence by clearing her throat. ("Hem hem.")  

Professor Binns, the only professor of hers who was a ghost, began teaching, droning on and on about the goblin wars in his monotonous voice, while Professor Umbridge sat at the back of the classroom, scribbling and taking notes on her clipboard as if her life depended on it. 

After class, Professor Umbridge asked Professor Binns a series of questions, before retreating back to her office. 

When Ophelia was done with the day's lessons, she entered the library to check out new books, before heading into her secret place behind the restricted section.

Much to her astonishment, she found Colin seated on one of the comfortable chairs, a book in his hand, and a quill between his fingers.

First, she stared.