𝟎𝟎𝟖 | Hogsmeade

DEAR DADDY,

I wanted to thank you for sending me extra allowance this month, and to add that I miss you very much. How is Mummy? Please give her my love, and tell her the pastries she sent were delicious.

My extra classes are going on fabulously. Professor McGonagall said my transfiguration is OWL level. How cool is that? She said at the rate I'm going, I'll be a wizarding prodigy. 

I can't wait for the first Hogsmeade visit of the year, it's supposed to be soon.

I wanted to tell you something of importance. Things haven't been great between Draco and I, and I wanted to ask you to stop writing to him, and telling him to check up on me. I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself. I can defend myself, and I'm rather gifted with hexes, should harm befall me.

I'm sorry if this letter upsets you. But Draco is driving me mentally insane.

I love you.

Ophelia.

The letter wasn't detailed, but again, Ophelia didn't want her father to worry about her, and neither did she want him to really understand what exactly was going on with her brother. The next day, however, she received the reply.

My Dearest, Darling Ophelia,

Thank you for your letter. I am glad you have started writing to me again. As for your lessons, I am so proud of you, Princess. But then again, I expect no less of a Malfoy.

I am not too thrilled about your request, however, I suppose we can come to a negotiation. I will tell Draco only to watch you from afar, and write to me should he find you in predicament. 

If you need any more money to spend in Hogsmeade, to write. And Professor McGonagall mentions you are eating and sleeping well, which I hope is true. 

I also heard Potter was selected as a Triwizard Champion. That boy does have a penchant for seeking attention, doesn't he? The first task is dragons. I bet he won't last more than five minutes.

Tomorrow there will be a reporter arriving at Hogwarts, by the name of Rita Skeeter. She has a tendency for gossip. Do not get on her wrong side, and steer clear of her. I cannot have you victimized by her stupid quill.

Take care, Princess,

L. Malfoy.

SUPPORT CEDRIC DIGGORY
THE REAL HOGWARTS CHAMPION

When Ophelia Malfoy entered the Great Hall for breakfast, she noticed a few Slytherins, (Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini, Crabbe, Goyle and Daphne Greengrass) handing out badges with this slogan in bright red.