#30: The Journey

I'm really really sorry for not updating in months .... hehe too busy and a bit of writer's block. i also finished my other story

Chapter 30: The Journey

As two Royals sleep to gather the energy lost to them.

Many were not happy of their decision. Particularly the Guardians of each Kingdom.

And it never eases when they found out that Vincent traveled on his own. Maybe it would have subsided if not for Jewel escaping the castle and travelling on her own as well.

Vincent's side.

White snow falling down from the sky as Vincent made his way.

He hadn't decided where to go as of now, but he does hope that he would find the place he could unwind and rest through his instincts.

He doesn't want to think about his mate. He found out from one of the soldiers that his mate and Kayden's were now locked in the basement.

As per orders of Kayden who found out their secret.

No one knows but him and Kayden, he was about to inform Sapphire as well but he thought Sapphire needs the long awaited rest. Besides they could still be interrogated once she came back.

Besides if he's coming back today, it's not really pretty dealing with the guardians from what he had heard from Kayden, who's currently in charge of the whole castle.

Vincent's thoughts were halted as he sensed another shadow trailing behind him.

He stopped and let his senses spread. He thought of wanting the power to hide, to be invincible. And then he felt it. It was like a cocoon had wrapped around him. A tear in the space that dragged him in another space though he could still feel the shadow that was trailing behind him. It now stops in front of him.

Vincent can't help but frown. He really do want to see who it was but doesn't want to risk anything at all.

"Prince of the Dark Knights, Prince of the Vampires. I am here not to hurt you but you should not let yourself be known to me. I know you can hear me. I can feel your life force. Stay quiet. I am to say a very important information." The voice stopped. He could hear the person shifting a bit. "An ally is waiting for you far out in the east. Though I must say he is not the only one. Should you form a pentagon while traveling starting from the town of East. You would find your past allies. A quest you need to accomplish. I am looking forward to properly meeting you. Do not say this to the next Empress. I would reveal myself at the right time. If you don't think I'm telling the truth, then I swear on my blood and heritage that I am telling the truth for this quest. The current Empress has made me deliver this to you. Remember my words. Do not tell this to the next Empress."

Vincent contemplated of what to do.

Debating to himself if he should listen to the shadowed man. Though after a few minutes of contemplating he finally made a decision.