E P I L O G U E 1

Everything is going very smoothly, something that is quite unusual for Harry.

Sure, his life has generally been very good and he doesn't have any complaints about it, but it just feels different... Like everything has fallen into place.

About two days after he moved in with Niall, Harry made his first appointment with a psychologist. Her name is Zoe and Harry has grown quite fond of her. She really made him open up about every single detail of his life, and he has had insights about his past, future and present that he never had before.

He talked about his mistakes too and about how those made him feel. They talked about his ex, about his relationship with his friends, about Louis...

Overall, the whole therapy thing has been going amazing. Harry is open about his experiences with his therapist and always makes sure to tell people that there is no shame in going to therapy.

Slowly but surely, his interactions with his friends have become as usual again and they all seem to have forgiven him. He's still living with Niall, but he stays over at Louis' apartment quite regularly.

He started doing that after a date they had and when it was raining a lot outside. Louis convinced him to stay over, bribing him with cuddles, and Harry just couldn't resist.

Let's just say Harry loved cuddling and waking up next to Louis a lot and it has become a regular occurrence for him to stay over. It's a habit he can't quite seem to break.

Sexually, they had gone a little bit further than just making out. Harry asked Louis for a handjob two months into dating, and after Louis checked several times if he really had consent to touch Harry intimately, they took the next step.

Harry returned the favor after Louis did it to him, and it was an experience he'll never forget. Strangely, there were a lot of feelings involved from both sides, and that made the act a lot more intimate than Harry would have guessed.

They both hadn't said the three magic words yet, but Harry did feel it. He did really feel the love from Louis, but he also knew that what he felt towards Louis was love too.

Now, Harry has another date with Louis. He has been looking forward to it all day at work and he is now in his room at Niall's apartment deciding what to wear.

Ultimately, he chooses a pink blouse and white dress pants and he keeps his hair loose, not having it into a small bun this time. His hair has grown a lot longer and Harry likes trying new hairstyles with his hair. The bun is something he finds very comfortable, but he still likes his hair loose the best. Louis loves his hair too, playing with it every chance he gets.

After he's satisfied with how he looks, Harry grabs his keys and says goodbye to Amelia, who is cooking dinner for her and Niall.

It's quite a short walk from Niall's apartment to Louis, something Harry appreciates. Sometimes he picks Louis up, most of the time when he organizes the date, and when Louis wants to plan the date, he picks Harry up.

When Harry is a little tired, Louis takes the lead, and when Louis is tired, Harry does the hard work. They kind of share that really.

Soon enough, Harry is knocking on Louis' apartment door. Louis opens the door in just a few seconds, making Harry feel giddy inside. It's always nice to know that his boyfriend is eager and happy to see him.

Louis grins widely and pecks Harry's lips. "Hi, love." He then hugs him tightly, before taking the longer lad's appearance in. "You look good, Haz."

Harry blushes. "Thank you. You look amazing too." And he does. Louis is wearing a pair of skinny jeans that hug his curves just right and on top of that, he is dressed in a t-shirt with a blazer over it. Harry bites his lip, resisting the urge to lunge at his gorgeous date, and instead of that reaches for Louis' hand. "Are you ready to go?"