F I V E

Time flies by when you fall asleep. Harry finds out that this fact is correct when his eyes slowly flutter open and he notices that the plane is not in the air anymore and has already come to a stop.

He then notices why he has woken up. Zayn is impatiently tapping his finger against his shoulder until Harry is finally looking up at him and making eye contact with him.

When their eyes finally meet, Zayn grins. "I get that your boyfriend is very comfortable and that you would love to sleep longer with him, but we have arrived."

Harry lets out a tired yawn upon these words, but then he actually processes them and his eyes widen. He quickly glances at Louis to see if he was mad, or maybe distant, because of what occurred a little while ago, but it's quite the opposite. Louis has a soft smile playing on his lips and he's looking quite... Endeared.

It causes something to flutter in Harry's stomach, he doesn't understand why. Well, maybe it's because Louis' soft hair is a mess because of his little nap, or his beautiful blue eyes that have still not parted ways with his... Nope, definitely not that.

"I'm so sorry that I fell asleep on you." He whispers, leaning in toward Louis so he is the only one who can hear him. "I didn't know that I was so tired."

Louis just softly shakes his head. "It's okay, I didn't mind. I fell asleep against you too, so we helped each other out. Nothing to apologize for." He assures.

Harry feels somewhat relieved, but at the same time, his stomach is dancing in his belly upon hearing Louis' comforting words and he wants that to stop. They're fake dating for god's sake and he has just come out of a relationship. He's not supposed to feel this way.

Sure, maybe the breakup was not very unexpected. They were slowly drifting apart because Sam didn't seem to be able to handle the 'no-sex rule' Harry had. His ex was getting madder and madder, and this made Harry even more reluctant to actually comply with Sam's wishes.

No, the break-up wasn't unexpected at all. But he had expected Sam to at least have the decency to end things with him long before or after the trip.

He was in some sort of haze, but now he slowly realizes what an asshole Sam was. He refused to ever talk with his friends, making Harry even more surprised when he did agree on going on this trip. He constantly seemed to want to be physical with Harry and it seemed he never really listened to him. He can see that now.

But that doesn't mean that he should go and fall for Louis. He knows that.

So he ignores the butterflies and stands up to grab his luggage. The plane is almost empty, apart from Zayn who's patiently waiting for them to follow him out.

Harry sends him a small smile before grabbing his back pack and he also hands Louis his suitcase. Minutes later they're outside the plane and surrounded by the airport. The airport itself is not a sight, but Harry can already see beautiful nature in the distance, and the sunshine is a huge contrast to the English weather, which is mostly rain and clouds.

They head toward the airport and get through security. After that, they grab their suitcases and walk toward one of the buses that will transport them to their villa.

As he steps into the bus, he can feel Louis' presence behind him. He has already gotten a lot more used to him and it now feels comforting instead of weird to have him by his side.

He looks around to find two empty seats and when he finally spots them, he feels Louis' hand on the small of his back leading him toward the empty seats he had also seen seconds before.

Harry blushes at the contact but knows that it's all part of the act.

Soon, the bus is taking off and they're leaving the airport and instead hitting the roads. As they make their way toward the small village where they rented a villa, Harry gets a chance to admire the beauty of the country.

Louis let him have the window seat this time, so Harry can let his eyes admire all the beautiful places they pass. He can't wait to spend two weeks in this wonderful place.

About thirty minutes later, the bus stops at the place where they have to get out, and the group leaves the vehicle.

Harry twirls around in circles to take in his surroundings, a wide smile on his face, and his curls are blown around because of the small breeze.

Greece is beautiful.

Then he hears his name being yelled by Liam. "Harry, are you coming?"

"Yeah!" Harry quickly answers, having one last look at the beautiful view, before turning on his heels and following the group who is walking towards the villa.

Louis is the only one who isn't with the group, seemingly having waited for Harry. Knowing that he did this, makes Harry smile.

Together they walk at a fast pace to catch up with the others, and about five minutes later they arrived at the villa.

It has a white color, which accentuates the crystal blue pool. There are sun beds along the pool to lie on and relax in the sun, but there was also a parasol and a table to hide from the heat.

Harry can find only one word to describe it. Paradise. He can't wait to spend two weeks here and just do nothing for a change.

Liam has the keys and walks over to the door to open it. With a few flicks of his wrist, the door opens for them and everyone heads inside.

The inside of the villa is just as beautiful as the outside if it's not prettier, and Harry's mouth is agape as he takes everything in.

Zayn then speaks up, snapping him out of his daze. "So, there are four rooms with a big bed for two. I guess that means that every couple has one room, is that okay with everyone?"

"As long as everyone keeps it down while they're doing funny things," Niall interrupts his sentence to make a hand movement to show what he means by those 'funny things'. "Then I'm fine with it. So just keep it down during sexy times folks."

Everybody laughs softly but agrees. Harry is relieved by this because sure, he loves his brothers, but hearing them have sex? Never in a million years.

Then he realizes that he and Louis have to share a room. Sure, he should have expected it, but still, it somewhat comes as a shock to him.

But when he looks over to Louis, the blue-eyed man seems relaxed and not bothered about the prospect that he will have to share a bed with him, so Harry relaxes and lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Everything will be just fine.