F O U R

Haha the chapter name is the same as the one direction album. Anywayssss, here is a new chapter :)

-

As soon as the boys see Harry, wide smiles appear on their faces and they come walking toward him. They haven't seen each other for a while, so they're excited to greet their friend.

Harry mirrors the grins that his friends give him and he opens his arms to have a group hug with them.

They stand like that for a while, huddled in a small circle, embracing each other.

"Harold! For once you are the latest to arrive!" Niall laughs, something he does fairly often, as he claps Harry on the back.

Harry giggles. "Yeah, Sam and I had some things to do, so I was distracted."

Liam wiggles his eyebrows. "Distracted huh?"

Harry smacks his arm in return, knowing what Liam is insinuating. "Stop that. Not everything has to be sexual, you know." He rolls his eyes.

He can then feel a hand on his shoulder and when he looks to the side, Louis is looking down at him, a small smile playing on his lips. Harry matches the expression a moment after, before looking back at his friends.

"So, this is the famous Sam, huh?" Zayn looks Louis up and down, taking him in. "It's crazy that you have been together for so long and yet we haven't met him."

"I'm sorry, I'm a little shy," Louis speaks up for the first time, stepping forward and reaching out his hand. "Hi, I'm Sam, nice to meet you."

Zayn smiles softly. "It's totally fine, Mate. I have the same problem. I find it hard to interact socially too sometimes. It's nice to finally see the face of Harry's boyfriend." He grins.

"Yeah, it's nice to finally meet all of you too," Louis says sincerely.

The group then starts walking to the gate, the meet-up having been distanced away a little bit, and there Harry greets the girlfriends of the boys.

Just when the first interactions have finished, the group is called to the gate. They grab their bags and head over to the desk where their tickets and personal information are checked.

Harry discretely pulls Louis to the side so he's shielding him from the boys, so he won't be caught with the ticket which has his real name on it.

Luckily, everything goes by swiftly and about five minutes later they're in the aircraft.

After their bags are in the designated places, they take their assigned seats.

Louis and Harry are naturally seated together and Harry smiles softly at Louis who is looking out of the window. The plane hasn't taken off yet, but still, the weather outside is nice and the view is not too bad.

He then notices Niall's head popping up from the seat he's sitting in. "You two are so cute." He grins.

Harry blushes in return and quickly looks at Louis to see if he heard what Niall said, but his fake boyfriend seems lost in his thoughts, making Harry release a relieved sigh.

He then glances back at Niall and is about to respond, when Louis does it for him by saying, "thanks."

Niall grins, seemingly content with their reactions, before turning back so he's seated in a normal position again.

Harry sneaks a glance at Louis and sees that the man is already looking back. He flushes and quickly looks away, suddenly feeling a bit shy.

It's just weird to him... Suddenly having to pretend to be together with basically a total stranger. Of course, Louis is really nice and he feels relatively comfortable around the lad, but still... It's just weird.

His friends are probably what makes things worse. Before they joined the group, they didn't have to act like a couple, but now, with eyes cast on them the whole time... They have to put on an act. That is, Harry figures, probably the thing that changes their dynamic.

But he better get used to it, because they still have two weeks to go.

Suddenly, the plane starts moving towards the runway, where the plane will take off from, and Harry jolts at the sudden movement.

It's the first time he has ever been on a plane, so it's all new to him. He feels a little bit nervous, he has to admit, but he knows that planes are relatively safe and that there is a big chance nothing will happen.

Louis seems to notice that Harry is tense because when Harry is about to look out of the window to see if they're close to the runaway, he catches Louis eyeing him with an investigating stare.

Louis' eyes search his, probably trying to figure out what is crossing Harry's brain, but he must not have found the answer to that question, because he says, "are you alright?"

Harry immediately nods, probably too fast. "Yeah, I know nothing will happen. I'm fine."

Even though they haven't known each other for a long time, Louis catches on to his lie anyway. "Are you nervous about the take-off?"

When Harry's called out, he doesn't see a reason to hide his fear anymore, so he nods slowly. "Yeah. It's my first time flying." He admits.

Louis tilts his head, his lips tugging up into a smile. "Do you want to hold my hand?" He then adds with a softer voice, so no one will hear, "it will be good for the whole boyfriend act anyway."

Harry nods, relieved that Louis added that last part. It would be weird to want to hold hands with a total stranger to be comforted, right? Luckily, he has an excuse now.

Upon getting the confirmation, Louis carefully interlaces their hands. "Feel free to squeeze my hand when things get scary." He offers.

Harry nods. "Thank you."

The plane then stops for a moment and Harry's eyes widen before he can hear the engine revving.

"The plane is preparing for take-off," Louis explains, calming Harry down by clearing up the uncertainty. "It's getting ready to reach a high speed."

"Okay." Harry sighs. "Thanks."

Louis smiles. "No problem. It will be over before you know it."

Then the plane actually starts moving forward, slowly accelerating to a fast pace. Suddenly the plane lifts off the ground, and Harry lets out a surprised gasp. His fingers clasp tightly around Louis' hand as he feels the plane lifting in the air.

About thirty seconds later, nothing much has changed and they're slowly moving into a more vertical position. Harry can slowly feel his body getting relaxed and he lets go of Louis' hand.

When he glances down to check on the object that he squeezed tightly moments ago, his eyes widen. "Lo-Sam, your hands are all white!" He says, horror etched in his voice. "I'm so sorry!"

Louis smiles softly. "It's all good. Nothing is broken and it helped you through take-off, so it was for a good cause."

Harry smiles back, gratitude shown on his face. He can feel his eyes drooping down, however, finally realizing how tired he actually is. The whole break-up and crazy events are slowly being registered by Harry's brain, making him sleepy.

"Are you tired?" Louis asks, noticing how Harry is struggling to keep his eyes open.

Harry nods sleepily, letting out a small yawn.

Louis pats his shoulder. "You can use me as a pillow if you want. You deserve some sleep after everything that has happened today."

Harry doesn't have the energy to argue with him, so he nods his head, agreeing. He softly lays his head on Louis' shoulder and snuggles into him to find a comfortable position.

"Thank you..." Harry whispers before drifting to sleep.

Just before he's fully unconscious, his ears perceive a soft "of course" in return.