𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 - 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀

︎︎❤︎

❥  "𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱" ——————————————————————

❥ "𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱"
——————————————————————

third person pov

The dormitory door opened.

"Harry? said Ron's voice uncertainly.

But Harry lay still, pretending to be asleep. He heard Ron leave again, and rolled over on his back, his eyes wide open. Hatred such as he had never known before was coursing through Harry like poison.

He could see Black laughing at him through the darkness, as though somebody had pasted the picture from the photo album over his eyes. He watched, as though somebody was playing him a piece of film, Sirius Black blasting Peter Pettigrew into a thousand pieces.

He could hear a low, excited mutter. 'It has happened, my Lord ... the Potters have made me their Secret Keeper ..' Black planning how to escape Azkaban, y/n smiling beside him..

And then came another voice, laughing shrilly, the same laugh that Harry heard inside his head whenever the Dementors drew near.

"Harry, you - you look terrible."

Harry hadn't got to sleep until daybreak. He had awoken to find the dormitory deserted, dressed and gone down the spiral staircase to a common room that was completely empty except for Ron, who was eating a Peppermint Toad and massaging his stomach, and Hermione, who had spread her homework over three tables.

"Where is everyone?"said Harry.

"Gone! It's the first day of the holidays, remember?" said Ron, watching Harry closely. 'It's nearly lunchtime, I was going to come and wake you up in a minute."

"Where's y/n" he asked casually, his voice laced with spite.

"Gone" Hermione said. "I don't blame her. She didn't exactly feel welcome."

Hary slumped into a chair next to the fire. Snow was still falling ouside the windows. Crookshanks was spread out front of the fire like a large, ginger rug.

"Good riddance. I don't like liars" he spat.

Ron shot him a look. "You can understand why she didn't tell us though, can't you?"

Harry rolled his eyes, refusing to look at them. "She should've told us, we're her friends."

"And that's exactly why we should be supportive and understanding, instead of slagging her off!" Hermione pleaded.