𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 - 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

❤︎︎

             ❥     "𝗕𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘆! 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿!"——————————————————————

——————————————————————

"GET UP! GET UP! GET UP! GET UP! GET UP! GET UP! GET UPPPP!" an excited eleven year old y/n Diggory screeched as she jumped on her brother Cedric's bed, a pale white envelope clutched tightly in her fist.

"Merlin's beard y/n" Cedric groaned as
he looked up at his smiling sister, who slumped down next to him.

"LOOK!" she exclaimed, shoving the envelope into his face. Cedric sat up straight, grabbing the letter from his beaming sister.
"I'm too scared to open it Ced.. you do it" she whispered, her smile dropped as she looked her brother in the face.

He grinned cheekily and teared open the envelope, pulling out the letter and unfolding it, his sleepiness all gone.
"Oh, i can't look!" she declared, hiding her face behind her hands. Cedric read aloud:

                                   ............
  𝙃𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙊𝙛 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙧𝙮
                              𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 :
                         𝘼𝙡𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝘿𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙚
(𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗, 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜, 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚌., 𝙲𝚑𝚏. 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔, 𝚂𝚞𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝙼𝚞𝚐𝚠𝚞𝚖𝚙, 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝚆𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜)

𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗗𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗼𝗿𝘆,

*y/n yanked her hands away from her face immediately at the sound of her name*

𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝙃𝙤𝙜𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙊𝙛 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙧𝙮. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿. 𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗹 𝗯𝘆 𝗻𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝟯𝟭 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆.
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆,
𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙖 𝙈𝙘𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙡,
𝘿𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙩𝙮 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨.