𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 - ︎𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀

︎❤︎

❥  "𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀"

❥ "𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀"

——————————————————————

Third person pov

"I think i've met my future husband" y/n announced dramatically, flouncing down onto the sofa next to Harry.

Ron glanced at Harry smugly.

"And he actually talked to me as well!"

Ron's smirk faded. "Who are you on about?"

Y/n watched his confused expression and smiled brightly, "none of your business!"
she lay down, her face in the pillow.

Ron huffed loudly, clearly annoyed, and turned his back to the girl. "There you go," said Ron. "We got as much as we could carry."

A shower of brilliantly colored sweets fell into
Harry's lap. It was dusk, and Ron, y/n, and Hermione had just turned up in the common room, pink-faced from the cold wind and looking as though they'd had the time of their
lives.

"I tried to buy the shop from them for your Christmas present but apparently that's not allowed," came y/n's muffled voice from behind the pillow.

"She isn't joking," said Ron, chuckling. "She really did ask them if the shop was for sale."
Ron, Harry, and Hermione laughed as y/n picked up her pillow and threw it and Ron's head.

"What's Hogsmeade like?" said Harry, picking up a packet of tiny black Pepper Imps, laughing when Ron caught the pillow. "Where did you go?"

By the sound of it- everywhere. Dervish and Banges, the wizarding equipment shop,
Zonko's Joke Shop, into the Three Broomsticks for foaming mugs of hot butterbeer, and many places besides.

"The post office, Harry! About two hundred owls, all sitting on shelves, all color-coded depending on how fast you want your letter to get there!"

"Honeydukes has got a new kind of fudge; they were giving out free samples, there's a bit, look-"

"We think we saw an ogre, honestly, they get all sorts at the Three Broomsticks-"

"Ceddy dropped butterbeer all over Benjamin, it was so funny-"

"Wish we could have brought you some butterbeer, really warms you up-"