𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀

❤︎

❥  "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘇𝗼𝗼

❥ "𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘇𝗼𝗼.."
——————————————————————

third person pov

Madam Pomfrey insisted on keeping Harry in the hospital wing for the rest of the weekend.
He had a stream of visitors, all intent on cheering him up.

Hagrid sent him a bunch of earwiggy flowers that looked like yellow cabbages, and Ginny Weasley, blushing furiously, turned up with a get-well card she had made herself, which sang shrilly unless Harry kept it shut under his bowl of fruit.

The Gryffindor team visited again on Sunday morning, this time accompanied by Wood, who told Harry (in a hollow, dead sort of voice) that he didn't blame him in the slightest.

Benjamin consistently apologised to y/n for injuring her arm, and seemed more wary around Cedric, who's death stare was a frequent occurrence.

Harry couldn't help but not like the boy. The way he got close to y/n, the way she looked at him, touched him.. Benjamin got on with her brother, knew her family.

So of course y/n liked him.

He hadn't told anyone about the Grim, not even y/n, Ron, and Hermione, because he knew Ron would panic and Hermione would scoff. He was considering telling y/n about it cause he knew she would understand.

But he also knew she'd start worrying about him and Harry didn't want her to worry.

Madam Pomfrey let Harry go on Monday. He, Ron, y/n and Hermione were walking towards their class, y/n talking happily about the Bowtruckle she'd seen in the forest earlier.

"If Snape's teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts again, I'm skiving off," said Ron as they headed toward Lupin's classroom after lunch.
"Check who's in there, Hermione."

Hermione peered around the classroom door.
"It's okay!"

Professor Lupin was back at work. He smiled at the class as they took their seats, and they burst at once into an explosion of complaints about Snape's behavior while Lupin had been ill.

"It's not fair, he was only filling in, why should he give us homework?"

"We don't know anything about werewolves-"

"-that greasy little nobody-"

"-two rolls of parchment!"