𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 - 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝘀 & 𝗧𝗲𝗮 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀

❤︎︎

❥  "𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱"——————————————————————

❥ "𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱"
——————————————————————

third person pov

When Harry, Y/n, Ron and Hermione entered the Great Hall for breakfast the next morning, they saw Draco Malfoy entertaining a group of Slytherins with a very funny story. As they passed, Malfoy did an impression of a swooning fit and the group roared with laughter.

"Harry, Y/n, ignore him. Just ignore him, it's not worth it" Hermione muttered.

"Hey, Potter!" shrieked Pansy Parkinson. "Potter! The Dementors are coming, Potter! Wooooo!"

Y/n clenched her jaw, glaring at Pansy.

Harry quickly took her hand and dragged her to the Gryffindor table before she could say anything to Pansy.

Y/n huffed, dropping into a seat next to George Weasley. "I am going to hit her with your beaters bat, Georgie"

"Here, new third year schedules" Fred passed a pile of papers to Hermione, smirking at y/n's comment. "What's up with you, Harry?"

"Malfoy" Hermione said, not looking up from her schedule.

George looked up in time to see Malfoy pretend to faint with terror again.

"That little git" George said calmly. "He wasn't so cocky last night when the Dementors came down our end of the train. Came running into our compartment."

"Nearly wet himself" Fred glanced at Malfoy.

Y/n leant her head on her hand, positively beaming at the thought.

"Anyway, we'll see how happy Malfoy looks after our first Quidditch match" said Fred. "Gryffindor versus Slytherin, first game of the season.. that's only if we can replace Katie" he added sadly.

"Wait, what happened to Katie?" y/n's smile wavered slightly.

"Her mum made her quit the team to focus on her exams. Oliver's devastated and now we're missing a chaser" George prodded the egg on his plate with a fork.

"Y/n you should try for the-" Harry nudged her arm but she cut him off.

"Ha, no. I play Quidditch for fun, it would be way too much pressure with everyone watching" she scowled, shoving her finger in his face.