𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 - 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗺𝘀𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

❤︎︎

❥  "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮

❥  "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 ..𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱?"
——————————————————————

third person pov
The beginning of October means the beginning of the quidditch season which was approaching very quickly. It was finally Friday, and Oliver Wood, Captain of Gryffindor's Quidditch team, was eager to replace their missing chaser ASAP.
Harry was surprised that y/n actually showed up.

"You actually kept your promise!"

"Ced told Dad" she said glumly. "Gotta do it now."

"Also I'm making Dean try too" a smirk slid across her lips as she spotted Dean Thomas walking slowly towards the pitch.

"I really, genuinely hate you, Diggory" Dean said as he got closer, his broom rested over his shoulder.

"Love you too, D" she smiled. "Nervous?"

"Absolutely crapping myself" he smirked. "I'm only doing this for you though."

"Bless your cotton socks" she rested her hand on her heart sarcastically.

Dean watched her intently. "You're so odd"

"Merci beaucoup" she faked a curtsy, then wandered off into the crowd.

Harry and Dean glanced at each other, shaking their heads.

"Attention please, thank you!" Oliver's voice called through the group of people. "We're going to play as two teams, playing against each other, with Harry as seeker, me as keeper, and the twins our beaters."

"Whoever is our last chaser standing will become part of our team! Everyone got it?"

Oliver split them into two teams, and after twelve games, only Dean and y/n remained.

Y/n was slumped against Dean's shoulder, almost passed out. "I give up" she muttered, her breathing quickening.

"I can feel Oliver glaring at us" Dean muttered back, resting his head on hers.

"We need to move. But my legs are heavy like.. like something heavy"

Dean snorted. "What a good simile"

"Shush, all I can think of is throwing balls through hoops like my life depends on it" she groaned.

"You chose to be here, kiddo" Dean's tone was triumphant.