"𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩" - 𝙀𝙥. 06

I'm soooo sorry I haven't posted a new chapter in an ENTIRE MONTH WHAT

 I've been busy recently but now I have some more free time to post for you guys 

Also, WE'RE ALMOST AT 7K??/?// Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to read this aughh I'm worshipping you guys FR 

Anyways enjoy the new chapter— hopefully I can have another one updated around the beginning of next week huehehehe

WARNINGS⚠️

None ig

START

+++

"Jonghyuk."

"Yes?"

"Are you sure you're okay? You keep spacing out."

"I'm..." Jonghyuk glanced down at the hand that was rested against his thigh, holding back the grunt of disgust begging to escape his lips. "I'm fine. Just tired."

I've been thinking so much that I already forgot what this bastards name was.

"If you want we can..."

"Ah, There you are Jonghyuk!"

Lord have mercy. Since when was Jihye Lee in fencing club? Jonghyuk felt Dokja's doppelganger quickly snatch their hand away as he turned to face the girl running towards him. He didn't like the grin that was plastered on her face...

"Go and duel Dokja! You like him, right? This is your chance to impress him!"

Yoo Jonghyuk had never wanted to stab and blow up what remained of Jihye's body so much in his entire life. His dark eyes quickly scanned the room to see whether Kim Dokja had heard and he was relieved to see he was still casually sparring with Han Sooyoung.

The students he was sitting with, on the other hand, had clearly heard what nonsense had spouted out of Jihye's mouth.

"Isn't Dokja the guy down there with Sooyoung?"

"Do you think he was the one Jonghyuk was watching?"

"I didn't think Yoo Joonghyuk was into men..."

"Jihye Lee... You're a dead woman."

He quickly stood up from his seat, grabbing her from the forearm and dragging her down the bleachers to find a more secluded area to "chat" with her.