"𝙉𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚" - 𝙀𝙥. 04

WARNINGS ⚠️

There will be some descriptive threats of Rape 😃

Enjoy the next chapter 🫠

START

+++

"You know... You should be grateful, Dokja." Jonghyuk set the phone down on the floor beside him after hanging up mid-conversation with Sangah.

Dokja didn't bother to respond and simply stared up at the ceiling. He was so lost— so confused at the events that occurred in less than 10 minutes. He didn't even notice Jonghyuk climb on top of him once again.

"Because If it weren't for that phone call..."  Jonghyuk continued to speak, pressing a soft kiss underneath Dokja's jaw, his hot breath to fanning against the pale skin. "I'd be fucking you until you were screaming for me to stop right now."

Dokja's eyes widened in horror at his words. W-what.. what did he just say? He clenched his teeth and glared at the man towering above him with utter disgust. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Jonghyuk slid the palm of his hand against Dokja's leg, and much to his surprise, undid the chains keeping his ankles bound together. He chuckled softly before hooking his hands behind Dokja's knees. "I'd spread your legs wide open like this, and shove my dick deep inside here..."

"—!" But before Dokja could even think about using his legs to try and escape— Jonghyuk had already lifted his legs and planted them firmly over his shoulders. His hands quickly began to prod around his ass, feeling around the cloth covering it and reaching further in towards his— Dokja sucked in a breath, "Stop it! Get your hands away from me!" His body jerked in discomfort when Jonghyuk didn't listen, and instead dug his fingers further into the fabric of his pants.

 Dokja began to kick and thrash around desperately, his ankles uselessly beating against Jonghyuk's back.

"I said stop, you disgusting prick..!"

But Jonghyuk continued. "Haha... I can't do that without any preparation of course..." Dokja winced when the taller male suddenly leaned in closer to Dokja's ear, practically forcing his body to fold in half. "Unless you give me a reason to fuck your hole dry until it tears."

Dokja furrowed his brows and spat on Jonghyuk's cheek.

"Hah... You really..." Jonghyuk wiped his cheek with a bitter expression before releasing his grip on Dokja's legs and standing up. 

He froze when he felt cool metal press against the back of his skull. He wasn't expecting her to get here so fast. Fuck. 

Dokja tilted his head in the direction of the familiar voice. 

"If you move even an an inch— I'll blow your head off."

Jonghyuk scoffed at the comment."You won't kill me."

Sangah lifted the gun higher and pressed her finger against the trigger firmly, her other hand motioning to Dokja's shocked form to get up. "Try me." 

Jonghyuk watched as Dokja struggled to stand up from the floor, the chains bounding his wrists clinking softly as he did so. He regretted not bringing his sword or any kind of weapon for that matter. 

"I hope you realize that you're making a big mistake, Sangah."

"Maybe I am making a mistake." Sangah motioned towards Dokja again, turning his body around and hastily undoing the chains with one hand while using the other to keep Jonghyuk in check. "But I don't care."

She then gripped onto Dokja's forearm and walked towards the door steadily. She didn't take her eyes off of Jonghyuk for even a second. She knew what he was capable of, and she wouldn't be taking any chances.

Sangah proceeded to push Dokja out the door, making sure to keep her gun pointed towards Jonghyuk as she exited the room. Her brows furrowed down into a glare as she grasped onto the door handle.

Yoo Jonghyuk only stared back with those cold, dark eyes.

Sangah bit the inside of her cheek before quickly shutting the door with a soft click. She knew Dokja had thousands of questions that he wanted answers to, but right now all that was on her mind was to get as far away from Jonghyuk as soon as possible. 

His questions would have to wait. 

She ushered Dokja towards the nearest emergency exit of the building, glancing back every few seconds to keep an eye out for Jonghyuk in case he decided to peruse them. 

And much to her surprise, he didn't.

But Sangah new this wouldn't be the last time Jonghyuk would make an appearance. He didn't lie when he said he always found a way to get what he wanted. How else did Jonghyuk find out about her whereabouts and contact information? He more than likely already knows where she lives, so hiding Dokja over at her place was definitely out of the equation.

Sangah glanced to her side where Dokja was following closely. They were now walking along the sidewalk where they blended into a large crowd and last thing she needed was for Dokja to get lost. Honestly, she was surprised he was even following her at all after what he had discovered on the phone call.

Sangah pursed her lips and became lost in thought.

Dokja was the only other person I knew in high school that didn't even want the attention of that bastard.

And yet...

Sangah sighed deeply.

She had never met someone so unfortunate in her entire life.

+++

END

Lmao I feel bad for making Sangah walk in on them while Jonghyuk was saying all of that 💀