"𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩" - 𝙀𝙥. 01

This is the start of part 2 of this fanfic and as the title hints off—

 Part 2 will focus on flashbacks heueheueheheehe

Enjoy the next chapter

WARNINGS ⚠️

None, just a few cuss words ig.

START

+++

"Jonghyuk!"

Dokja glanced up from his phone, letting out an annoyed huff. "Why do I keep hearing that name everywhere I go in this school?" He winced when another ear-shattering squeal echoed through the cafeteria, the rumble of footsteps following soon after. This 'Yoo Jonghyuk' guy is really getting on my nerves...

"Oh... You really don't know him?"

"No, why else would I be asking about it?"

Sooyoung pursed her lips before taking a seat next to Dokja with her lunch, "That's a good point." She cleared her throat before continuing, "Anyway, He's really just some good-looking guy that all the girls go crazy over. I even heard he's the top student at the school." 

Dokja raised an eyebrow at his friend, "Top student? And you don't find him attractive?"

"Hmmm..." Sooyoung tapped her chin thoughtfully. "No, smart guys aren't really my type."

 "I bet you're just saying that so you don't sound like 'other girls'."

Sooyoung rolled her eyes in response. "Alright, alright. Enough about his looks— His personality is what really pisses me off. I don't get how people even find it the slightest bit attractive." She raised her hands over her head in frustration, "He literally ignores anyone who tries to be friendly to him and tells all the girls to fuck off when they ask him out! Talk about being a jerk."

"I bet you're just sad that he rejected you." Dokja smirked tauntingly.

"Oh, shut up. You literally get no bitches."

"What? I think I could get a girlfriend. I'm not that bad-looking!"

Sooyoung frowned with disappointment. "You really believe that? I don't even know why I hang out with a loser like you."

Dokja glanced to the side and shrugged, "You know what they say... Losers have to stick together."

"I will literally throw you off a cliff."

The sudden sound of a low sigh made the two of them jump and force their conversation to pause. "Why do you two always have to be fighting..."

Sooyoung's expression brightened when she turned to see who had spoken to them. She waited for the brunette to sit down before speaking. "Oh, Sangah! Can I ask you a quick question?"

Dokja shook his head side to side. He already knew where this was going. 

Sangah glanced over at Dokja, who sitting in front of her, before warily raising an eyebrow at Sooyoung. "Huh? Sure..."

"Do you think Dokja could pull anyone?"

"Um...," Sangah looked over at Dokja who was now narrowing his eyes intently, awaiting her answer. "Yeah no, he could never get a girlfriend with that goofy look on his face."

Dokja groaned in defeat, slumping his upper body against the lunch table.

"Haha! I told you."

Dokja frowned deeply at the raven girl and lifted a hand to flip her off. "At least I'm one of the top 5. You can't even reach the top 1000 when it comes to student rankings."

"Die."

Sangah let out another sigh, "Dokja, stop picking fights with...."

Dark eyes quickly scanned around the lunchroom, searching for any signs of the voice that had just spoken a familiar name. He became still, not even caring that he was now standing in the way of others who walked around the lunchroom.

"...Are you alright, Jonghyuk?"

The dark-eyed man ignored her.

"Jonghyuk...? I asked if you were ok."

He finally acknowledged the girl standing beside him, but didn't bother to answer her question. Right now he only cared about figuring out who he was. "...Do you know anyone named Dokja?"

The girl's face flushed with anger. Did he just ignore my question? Why the hell is he asking about someone else right now? "No, I've never talked to someone with an odd name like that."

Jonghyuk continued to scan around the room, earning odd glances from the people walking past him.

"Um... can we go and sit down now?" The girl pursed her lips and tapped her shoes together nervously, attempting to break the silence. "I really want to have lunch with you."

Jonghyuk didn't seem to care about her comment and continued to face away from her. "No, you can eat without me. I have to go check on something." He said bluntly. He then walked away without another word, leaving her frozen with embarrassment at the center of the lunch room.

And when Jonghyuk finally found the classroom he was looking for— he. Was. Pissed

To many others, the reason for his anger might seem petty or childish. But Jonghyuk didn't care.

Dokja... Why do I keep seeing your name everywhere I go? It's really... irritating.

Jonghyuk reached a large hand forward and angrily tore off the sheet of paper hanging from the bulletin board displayed outside of his home room class. He tapped his finger at the top of the list of students, pursing his lips. This... is the 100th time I've seen your name right next to mine.

He gritted his teeth, dark brows furrowing with annoyance as he crushed the paper between his fingers. "Why are you always..." 

"Underneath me?"

1 - Yoo Jonghyuk 

2 - Kim Dokja

3 - .....

END

+++

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE WRITING FLASHBACK CHAPTERS

 Anyways don't be shy, tell me your thoughts on what might happen between Jonghyuk and Dokja in the olden days

Thank you for readinggghh