"𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩" - 𝙀𝙥. 04

I'm gonna start posting more information about when ill be posting chapters in my announcements so u guys know what's going on. I WAS gonna wait and publish this like 3 days later but i got impatient lmao.

Enjoy the next chapter <3

WARNINGS ⚠

Just some Cussing

START

+++

Dokja sat silently in his seat, doodling lines and circles around the sheet of paper before him.

He considered himself lucky for being able to read one's true nature just by simply looking at them. It always made it easier for him to avoid being around the groups of students that would cause drama and unwanted attention. But ever since him and Jonghyuk had disappointingly made eye contact the day before—

He wished he wasn't blessed with such a skill.

There was... something about Jonghyuk that made Dokja's skin prickle uncomfortably. He just didn't know what it could possibly be. Everyone clearly loved the man— both for his looks and his intelligence. And it didn't seem like he was the type of person to go around beating people up or causing any sort of trouble.

All Dokja knew was that he should stay away from Jonghyuk as much as possible. He trusted his senses— They had never been wrong about anyone before. 

The only reason why he was hesitant on avoiding the man completely was because this case was slightly different. 

The people he had been wary of before had almost immediately done something the next day or within the next few hours that would have proved his suspicions right. 

Jonghyuk on the other hand...

The only odd thing that he has done was stare at him for a couple of minutes and proceed to ignore him for the rest of the class period.

I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens.

Dokja looked over at Jonghyuk from the corner of his eye as he pondered this topic, watching his large hands grip onto the wood of his pencil and scatter down a list of notes.

Wait, notes?!

Dokja cursed to himself when he realized he had gotten distracted during class over thinking about Yoo Jonghyuk of all people. Is this what happens to girls whenever they think about him? Dokja mentally gagged before glancing up at the board to see what he was supposed to be writing. His heart dropped when he saw that the teacher had already erased the notes. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He whispered loudly, earning a glare from the teacher along with a raised eyebrow from the man beside him.

"What is it?" Jonghyuk asked quietly. 

"None of your business." Dokja quickly snapped back. The last thing he wanted to do was rely on Jonghyuk and ask if he could take a look at his notes. 

"...Alright." 

God, he wanted to bitch-slap Dokja across the face so badly.