"𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩" - 𝙀𝙥. 02

WARNINGS

Jonghyuk being an asshole as usual 🗿

START

+++

1. Yoo Jonghyuk

2. Kim Dokja

1. Yoo Jonghyuk

2. Kim Dokja

1. Yoo Jonghyuk

2. Kim Dokja

1. Yoo Jong...

2. Kim Dokja

1. Yoo...

2. Kim Dokja

1. ....

2. Kim Dokja

2. Kim Dokja

Fuck... seeing his name everyday is sickening.

Jonghyuk tapped his foot against the floor, lost in thought. The more he though about it, the more he realized...

This situation was actually quite... Ironic.

For as long as he can remember, Dokja's name has always been right underneath his. He was always able to see it.

And yet, he's never actually even seen Kim Dokja's face. Not even once.

Jonghyuk watched the man eat from afar, eyes unblinking. His fingers tapped rapidly against the lunch table where he was seated, earning concerned looks from the others sitting beside him.

He had finally figured out who Kim Dokja was, and Jonghyuk had been watching him for the past week in hopes of catching even the slightest look at his face. But it never happened, and Jonghyuk was practically dying of curiosity.

It was annoying.

"Why am I even wasting my time with this? He probably looks like a decapitated giraffe." Jonghyuk murmured under his breath.

"Hey, who're you looking at?"

Jonghyuk flinched in surprised when a familiar hand suddenly tapped at his shoulder to get his attention. "Nobody." He answered quickly. The last thing he needed was Jihye Lee bothering him about this 24/7.

"Ohh, Isn't that Kim Dokja?"

"What? You know him?" Jonghyuk immediately snapped his attention towards her.

"Ahhh so you were looking at him." Jihye grinned in victory.

Jonghyuk ignored her comment and repeated his question. "Do you know him?"

"Well I wouldn't say I know him. But we did run into each other the other day." Jihye cleared her throat before continuing, "But you know... You should really stop staring at him so much."

"I'm not staring at him." Jonghyuk replied bitterly.

Jihye frowned. "He's not stupid, Jonghyuk. You wanna know the first thing he said when we ran into each other?" She straightened her posture, lifting up a finger and putting on a blank expression, "Oh, you're friends with that creepy guy who wont stop staring at me."

Jonghyuk stayed silent for a few seconds and turned away from her. Is it that obvious that I've been watching him?

And as if Jihye was reading his mind, "Yes. Yes it is." She replied with a smile.