"𝙉𝙤𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚" - 𝙀𝙥. 01

Ive decided to republish the old chapters since I still haven't had much motivation to re-write this yet smh

Sorry guyyss

START

+++

Kim Dokja grunted in surprise when his body suddenly collided with another in front of him.

He had been preoccupied with his phone while walking along the crosswalk with an incredibly large group of people. So he was surprised to look up and find that every single one of them had stopped dead in their tracks halfway through.

Dokja opened his mouth to speak, clearly irritated at the situation. "Hey, you guys can't just stop in the middle of the—" He clamped his mouth shut once he caught sight of what the group around him had been distracted by. The news had just began to play on the Jumbotron to the left of the group, and...

It happened again.

The city's new-found "blood-thirsty maniac" had killed yet another 23 citizens, just as he had been doing every single day for the past week.

...Crazy bastard.

Dokja pursed his lips before averting his vision away from the giant screen.

He didn't need to worry himself with such things anymore— not unless he wanted to get arrested... again.

Right now he just really needed to get to work on time, and this crowd was not helping at all.

Dokja gripped his bag before forcibly pushing himself through the gang of frozen bodies. He received a few insults for doing so, and even thought he heard someone say, "Dude, I'm walking here!"

Dokja frowned deeply at the comment. The fuck? None of you were walking, dumbass. That's why I'm doing this in the first place. Of course, he didn't say that out loud or else he definitely wouldn't be making it to work with his dick intact.

+++

Dokja eventually made it to his work— On time, thankfully.

He seated himself comfortably in his office, resting his head on the wooden desk with a low sigh. Half of him was praying that his client wouldn't come early for their appointment, and the other half...

Was hoping they didn't come at all and he could just go home already.

God clearly threw his prayer in the trash.

"...I hope I didn't come too early."

Dokja mentally groaned once he heard the distant sound of voices coming from the front desk.

He really, really, didn't want to work today. The muscles within his arms were absolutely sore from lifting boxes and boxes full of furniture the day before. Dokja was worried it would affect his massage performance and cause the client to complain to the company and probably get him fired.

Ah, yes. Did he mention that he was a professional massage therapist?

Dokja lazily lifted himself from his wonderfully comfortable chair, walking as slowly as possible to the front desk to meet with his client. He began to rub at his knuckles and the palms of his hands to prepare himself for his client.

Dokja eventually turned the corner and forced on the best smile he could muster.

"Ah, hello."

Dokja immediately froze, staring into the dark irises of the man standing before him. His jaw clenched with discomfort on instinct as the tips of his fingers suddenly began to go cold and numb.

Why do I suddenly...

"I'm the 3:30 appointment, Yoo Jonghyuk."

Dokja hesitantly reached out his hand to shake their own.

Have this horrible feeling?

"It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Kim Dokja."

+++

END