Episode - 11

" Kya tum Pagl hogyi ho kya Meerab "
He shouted on her while driving the car restlessly

" Hmm ho gyi hu Mai pagl , abhi gaadi roko wrna bahut bura ho jaega Murtasim" she replied

She tries to open the Moving car door in the traffic ..
Murtasim Stops the car in the sideway of The Road , Meerab immediately gets out of the car , And starts Walking in the opposite Direction

Murtasim Runs behind her and catches and clutches her hand ..

" Kya pagalpanti h yeh Meerab ? "

" Hmm Mai ho chuki ho paagl , mai ho chuki ho pgl , bass pagl ghosit hona hi bcha h , woh bhi krdoo taaki phir mai Paglkhane me jaa sku "

" Kya hua kya h ? Kyo kr rhi tum aisa ?"

" Tum kyo kr rhe ho aisa Murtasim? Tum to kisi aur se pyaar krte the na ? To ab yeh nikah ka kya h ? "

" Mai kisse pyaar krta hu. ,kya bol rhi tum Meerab "

" Tum Kisise Pyaar krte ho , abhi bhole mtt bno , maije tumhe Haya ko yeh bolte hue suna tha ..."

" Mujhe kisise bhi kuch bhi pyaar wyaar nhi h "

He comes some forward of Meerab leaving her back ..

Suddenly she starts feeling dizzy and within a Minute she gets Unconcious and falls on the road with making a wound on head , shedding blood heavily "

" Meerabbbbbbb " he runs towards her , takes her Into his lap and puts his Handkerchief on her forehead to stop the blood , soon his Hands turns Red from her blood .

" Kyo , Kya hogya h Tumhe Meerab , Mai kisi aur se pyar kaise kr skta hu jab mera dil tumhara paas tumhe , " His Eyes starts sheding Tears ,

" Meerab Aankhe kholo , Meerab "

He lifts her into his arms and takes her and makes her stay on the back seats of the car , he immediately drives towards a nearby Hospital Center , While He had given her first aid , but for proper specifications he wanted to be ensured of some other injuries.

Scene - 2 ( Hospital )

" Kya hua bete , tum to theek ho na ? Meerab ko kya hua ? Kuch critical h kya ? " Maa begum came Fastly

" Nothing Serious Maa , Usko Chkkr agya tha to woh Road pe girne se sar pe chot aayi h bss "

" Sukr h Allah ka ki kuch aur Critical nhi tha .."

" Amen "

" Kb tk Discharge mil jaega usko ? "

" Abhi bss hosh aajaye use .."

Scene - 3 ( Khan Mansion )

The Next Day !

Meerab was Sleeping on her Bed , With a broad bandage on her forehead, With a Hard Weakness stirred through her whole body , her face Full of Sweat , she came and checked her wound in the mirror ..

She touches the wound through the Bandage ..

Suddenly her eyes gets on a Man Sleeping on the couch , in a Sitting position , Murtasim was their over the night ..

She gets to his And Makes him wake up from his extreme Sleep

" Kya hua Meerab ? Everything Fine ? "

" Hmm sab theek , Lekin yeh tum mere kamre me ? "

" Hmm tumhari tabiyat Khrb thi neend me bhi bahut badbda rhi thi ..."

" Kya bdbda rhi thi mai ? Btana Zara "

" Choro woh sab "

" Kaise chor du , pta nhi kya kya bol diya ho neend me "

He takes His shawl and stands to tha adjacent wall with the door ..

" Tum neend me keh rhi thi ki ..."

" Kii ? "

" Tum mujhse Nikah ke liye Tyyr .."

He Gets out of her room immediately..

" Muratsim Mai tumko kaccha Chaba jaungii ...."

Episode Ends ..

Please Vote Up For The Story and Comment your Favriote Part..

Precap ~ the Heena Ceremony.