Episode - 4

Scene -1 ( Khan Mansion )

Meerab was already in the Living Room , amazed with the arrangements and the luxury of the house , but what made her go uncomfortable was their Backward and Orthodox MindSet .

She Sits on the couch while everyone except her was still outside , Waiting for their Khan, to welcome him with great zeal .

While , Meerab didn't liked him , she had always seen him in the photos and Videos but never in real life , but She knew about his Nature, after all he is also the Begum's son , He would be like Her so far ..

She had a Set thinking for him , And She never wanted to Meet him in real but the time made this true even .. and  she can't deny to her destiny now .

Khan's Car Reached the Mansion ,And was Welcomed with full excitement and enthusiasm, like their king Returned after a long time .

Muratsim was One of the most Powerful person of that Whole State , From every luxury to Sevel powers , he had a Great Monotony everywhere .... do he had the same Good Heart ?

Everyone greets him again and again , giving him best wishes and telling him about the birthday party arrangements.

Meerab didn't wanted to meet him so she , ignoring his presence , came to the lawn silently.. Muratsim noticed this , and grew in slight anger .

Scene - 2 ( lawn )

Meerab was Sitting on a wooden couch , silently, looking at the birds chirpping freely .. without any boundaries!

Murtasim came from the back , folding his hands on each other . .

" To aap hume Saalam tk adaa nhi karengi ? "

" Saalam kyo kahenge ab hum ? Aap lgte hi kya h hamare ? "

" Cousins h hum , itna to tum kr hi sakti thi ? "

" Muhh bole Cousins , Kaunsa Khoon ka rishta h hamara tumhare Khaandaan se .. woh to tumhare Valid ke karan aajtk Humare Abba Tum logo ki gulami krte aarhe hai .. "

" Gulaami ? Usko gulami nhi , Sayaa tale palna kehte haii ... Aur unpe kuch bhi thopa nhi gya tha , unhone khud se yeh Manzur kiya tha .. "

" Kuch aur rasta Chora bhi tha tumhare Khaandaan walo ne ? Aajtk agar ek chmch tk Leni ho to Maa Begum se Izajat Leni pdti hai "

" To takleef hi kya h tumhe isme ? Tumhare valid agr yeh sab Khushi khushi kr rhe to tumhe bhi unki baat mnni chhaiye .. "

" Whi to kr rhi hu , unhi ke karN to Mai Aaj Yha dikh rhi , wrna yha Mera kya kam .. "

" To tum yha nhi aana chahti thi ? "

" Offcourse , mai kyo aana chahungi yha , kaunse mere kisi bahut ajeez ka  janmdin h jo meri sirkath jaruri h wrna janmdin nhi manaya jaata .. "

She leave the place saying it all , .
The words made a Deep impact on both .. yet the two personalities with Different behaviour, Different mindset and different characteristics.. do you believe even these two can make to a successful love story ?

Murtasim was Standing their Lifeless, He had a Childhood Crush on her , from the very start , he liked her as a Friend more than just a Cousin , Usually He had another cousins , but Meerab Was Always Special for her .. But the fact that He Likes her , Meerab didn't even know about this , Not even 1%

The Upbringing of both the persons was Totally Different, For one it was full of Power , Rule , Montony , Money, Fame , Respect yet for the another , it was Self Dependent, Independent, Modern , Free and Calm Mind Set ..

Muratsim Used to stalk her on her Social Media Accounts, He was a Secret Admirer of her , But never let this Secret to come out ..

He gets into his Room , The biggest Room of the Whole Mansion , a Room Full of Luxuries, The Decorating Flowers added to its Beauty, The Windows , The Curtains , the Mirror , everything was just Perfect .

He sits on a Couch next to his Bed , takes out a Photo from the Side table , Photo of Meerab , Which he was secretly Hiding from years , in a Hope that Someday He will be able to confess his love for her .. But he knew , she will never accept him , because of his Family background, the orthodox Mindset , he knew it all ..

He again puts the Photo into the Side table as soon as he overhears a sound of footsteps coming towards his Room ..

Door opens , It was Haya , His cousin , Who was madly in love With him , she has Confessed her feelings several times to him and His Answer would be the same " No " because , He already gave his Heart to someone Very Special, .. its all Of Meerab .. Only Meerab ;

" Tum Kyo aayi ho yha Haya ? Kuch kaam tha ? "

Episode Ends !

Drop your Ideas in the comments!
Vote for the story and share with your friends!

Precap ~ the grand birthday party !