Episode - 13

" khuda Salamat Rkhe tum dono ki jodi ko , dudo nahao , puto falo .. " those Words were still stuck in Murtasim's head , while he was sitting on the garden's bench , the deadly silence swept through the Garden , with the soft winds making some movement and noices ..

With a Very Dim Lightning in the garden , just as same as his soul right now , he was confused , Broken , Depressed,but still hopeful that Meerab will accept him with her whole heart out ..

His Heart was paining , His Throat choked , Suddenly a Movement at his back made him alert , He moves Backside immediately, With his eyes stuck on his moon, though in that Moon less Sky , his moon was already their .

He passes a Smile full of many pain and Thoughts .  She was staring at him like nowhere ,

" Kyo kr rhe ho Muratsim tum aisa ? Meri zindagi khrb krne pe kyo tule ho ? "

" Yeh sawaal to mujhe tumse puchna chhaiye tha ki tum kya kr rhi ho Meerab ? Nhi kya dikkat hai ? Mujhe batao too .. "

" Mujhe bss yeh dikkat hai ki mujhe tumse shaadi nhi krni ... "

" Wajah ? "

" Wajah ka to nhi pta , bss Nhi kr skti .. "

He gets near to her , making her a Little nervous , she was able to feel hum breathing , His Eyes were sparkling , Those eyes said alot , She was already into his soul , but she broke that Eyelock immediately, by moving backwards ..

Murtasim also moves forward , clutches her hands into his hands , Closing his soft hands with his hands , While looking straight into her eyes ..

" Yeh kya kr rhe ho Muratsim? "

" Jo tum dekh rhi .. "

" Lekin yeh Gunah hai , dhokha hai ... Us ladki ka kya hoga ? Jisse tum Ishq krte ho ? "

" Kaunsi ldki ? "

" Whi jisse tum Ishq krte ho , aur usi se nikah Krna chahte the , maine tumhe Haya se baat krte hue suna tha .. uska kya ??? "

Muratsim Smiles , His hope of getting his love as his wife was still alive and bloomed too . 

" Ghoor kya rhe ho ? Bolo to ? "

" Woh , Usse to mera Breakup hogya , dhokebaaz nikli woh toh , mujhse nhi , mere daulat se pyaar krti thi woh ..."

" Ohh , To abhi kya ? "

" To abhi kya ? Kl hamara Nikah hi rha hai .. aur kuch bhi discuss Krna tha kya tumhe ? " While moving forward to her ..

" Nhi kuch nhi .. lekin mai tbhi tumse nikah nhi Krna chhati huu .. "

" Mai whi to puch rha Meerab ? Koyi to reason hoga na .. "

" Kyoki mujhe Padhna hai Murtasim , mujhe khud ka Ek Career banana hai .. khud ka mustakbil banana hai .  Mai kisi ke surname pe apni zindagi barbaad nhi kr skti .  Nhi kr skti bss .. "

" Are lekin ... "

She moves Backside and leaves the place , running without waiting for the answer , her whole life was already on bay , And even she was unable to take a Decision, nothing was in her hands , She was Actually broken .

Muratsim Stands their , Numb , Silent , Without a Movement, it started Raining of nowhere , with the hard lighting, He was still standing alone their , His face turned red , The extreme Pain ... He was unable to cope it ...

The nExt Day ~

The whole Khan Mansion was Decorated with flowers it was already 6 of evening , with a Beautiful Lighting and Arrangements, the Nikah Venue Looked stunning ..

Muratsim Was Dressed in the Grooms dress , While Looking the most Handsome , He checks his look , but that Smile was missing Somewhere , His mind was still full of thoughts those words of Meerab , what would be the result ??

It was all so heartbroking , He decked with a perfume , Gets into the venue of his own , Everyone gathers by his side m.

While his eyes was still stuck to find someone special 🥀

EpiSode ~ Ends ..

Please Vote And Comment your Feedback ❤️

Precap ~ The OFFICIAL Marriage #Meerasim ❤️