Episode - 6

" Aaj is Khushi ke Mauke pe Mai Muratsim aur Meerab ka Nikah tayy krti hu .."  Salma Announced

The Floor Slipped under the Meerab's Feet ! She was Destructed , Within a Second , Her Whole Life shattered , She had Dreams , Many things to do in her life .. but is her destiny to be only to be known as Muratsim's Wife ?

SHE GOT SPEECHLESS, While Looking Straight into Murtasim's Eyes , Muratsim Knew that She wasn't ready for this , He Knew She would be in a Great despair !

Everyone was Shocked , Haya Got Broken , Her Long Childhood Dream to be Murtasim's Wife , a tear droplet gets through her pale face , She wipes it to hide her feelings to anyone else ..

She leaves the place as Fast she can , Without getting into anyone's eyes ..!

Meerab Was Still in a Shock , She started looking at the floor with the great anger . Her Eyes turned Red in Anger ! She felt like she was choking ..

Meanwhile, Maa Begum takes out her Bangles and makes her wear them in no time ..

" Masallah, Kitne Pyaare Lag rhe yeh Meerab ke hatho me .. Waqas Dekho na ..."

" Maano Lg rha ho jaise Yeh Meerab ke liye hi.bane ho " She exclaimed

" Meerab , Yeh hamare khandaani kangan hai , bahut keemti hai , sambhal ke rkhna , Muratsim ke daadi Jaan ne mujhe farmaya tha , aaj mai tumhe pehna rhi ...." She exclaimed getting happy , while holding her chin through her fingers ..

Meerab's Patience and tolerance was on the verge to breakdown badly , How The Girl was Tolerating these all , only She knew that , While Muratsim was Both Sad and Happy Simultaneously, He was Getting her Childhood Crush as his Partner for the whole Life ... What would be more precious Gift than this ?

Maa Begum starts Talking with her guests , here Meerab was Fuming , Her body was getting heated like a Flame .. She started Feeling Uneasiness, She gets out of the party with small steps ..

As soon as She gets out of that Party , Her Anger turned into the Tears !
She was Crying her heart out , She runs towards her room .. !

She locks Her Room from inside , Takes out those Bangles in a Speed like they were made of thorns and Throws them In a Dreadly Speed on the floor , She was Hurt , Her Anger was Reflecting through her Actions ..

She was in a Deadly state of Frustration, Her Dreams , Her Existence, She was feeling like she was caged , Her freedom was Snatched from her hands and she was bound to accept that Forced Realtion ..even her parents don't made a Single statement about it , Their Silence indicated their Approval for that realtion ..

This thought again made her shed tears , her Eyes turned red , Her face got full of Sweat Droplets , She was choking , She kneeled to the floor , suddenly she got a eye on a Photo frame consisting of Muratsim's Photo ...

" Tum yha bhi ho , .. kyo Khush to ho hi rhe hoge .. meri zindagi tabah krke kyo ? "

She was talking with that photo like he was present their in real .

In a Time , Her parents reached the room and started Knocking the Door madly ..

" Meerab Beta , Darwaza Kholo , Please beta .. "

" Beta , Shant ho jaao , please kuch mtt krna aisa waisa .."

Suddenly They Realised that Something was burning inside , they could smell the burning smell coming from the Room , And even they could feel the heat , in a minutes the whole Room was full of Smoke , black thick smoke , with a Dreadly Silence ..

Meerab's Parents got immensely Shocked , they don't knew what to do , how to do ...

" Meerab , Darwaza kholo please ..."
Both started Crying ..

" Meerab Beta please Darwaza kholo , tum theek to ho na .. Meerab Bete kuch to bolo kuch toh ..."

Muratsim Came Running to the spot ! He started pushing the door in order to break it .. he agressively Pushing the door and .....

IT BrOKe Out ; with a Cracking Sound ,
His Eyes Found Meerab Lying on the Floor , Unconcious !

Episode Ends !

Please Vote For The Story and Comment your Favriote Part from it !!

Precap ~ Meerab Strongly Denies For the Marriage !