Episode - 9

" yeh kya horaa hai Maa Begum ? itni badi baat mujhse chupayi gyi h ki Meerab Anwar Chacha ki aulad hai ? Aur Anwar Chacha uske Vaalid hai ? " Murtasim Questioned

" Nhi btaya gya tha , kuch soch ke hi nhi btaya gya hoga na , Yeh baat sirf hum 4 logo ko hi pta thi , bss usse jyada kisi ko bhanak tk nhi thi ..."

" Mujhe yeh baat pta nhi honi chhaiye thi kya ? "

" Haa , Tumse yeh Baat chupayi gyi thi , jb Meerab se hi yeh sach chupaya gyatha to hum tumhe kaise bta skte hai ? "

He Lefts the Room in a Slight Disappointed and In a Anger , He again gets into Meerab's room ,Lying in a Unconcious Condition, Doctor Already treated her and instructed to be serious with her , she was going through a Great mental trauma , She would gain her consciousness in Some hours..

He looks at that Pale face , the girl of dream, full of Optimism, Self Dependent was lying on the bed like she know nothing , Even in that Condition anyone could Predict that She was suffering alot .. the Mental trauma she was Going through was killing her inside , and the effects were visible on her appearance.

He gets nears to her , Sits next to her , caress her hairs , takes a Deep breath , The touch , The Soften Hairs , Her fragrance.. But Still their was a Boundary . boundary ' Which was Created by Meerab herself, The boundary she would Never break .. their is not a single chance of her to break it in the condition like now ..

He moves to the sofa , With his left hand on his face , it was already 11 in night , and he decided to stay their till she didn't get the consciousness. He gets indulged in a Dreadly dream ,a Bad dream ...

" Murtasim, Muratsimmm Uthooo "

He Hears that Overcoming Voice , the Overwhelming voice , he opens his eyes and found Meerab In Front of him , still looking weak , and tensed ..

He immediately stands by her side ..

" Kya hua Meerab ? tum Thik to ho na ab ? Ab kaisa lg rha haii ? "

" Mai theek hu , lekin tum yha kya kr rhe ho mere kmre me ? "

" Woh tumhari tabiyaat khrb thi na toh ..."

" Toh ? Tumhe rukne ki kya jarurat thi ? Kiss haq se tum itni khyl kr rhe meri ? "

" Haq ? Ab mujhe haq chahiye tumpe tb Mai baat kr sakta hu ? "

Meerab suspected a Great Dreadly anger and possession in his eyes , The fearless eyes , The Dreadly care for herself in those Eyes ..

He leaves the Room , Without uttering a Single word , She was Still Standing their , Looking at his strange Behaviour, It was For The First Time , she realised his care for herself !

Scene - 2 ( Living Hall )

Maa Begum was Sitting telling her beads in a Silent Prayer , Murtasim comes in a Slightest Anger on his face and She realised that her son was in a Anger .

" Kya hua Khan ? Kuch hua h kya ? "

" Mujhe Meerab Se Shadi nhi krni haii ..."

" Kyaaa .... kyo ?? Lekin kuch to wajah hoga na ..."

" Wajah ka mai nhi janta , bass Mujhe usse nikah nhi Krna hai ..Mai itna hi janta hu bass .." he said this with a Great pain in his heart ..

" Meerab ne kuch kaha h kya tumse? "

" Nhi usne kuch nhi kaha hai .."

" To yeh achank se aisa faisla kyo ? "

She moves Murtasim and looks into his eyes ,

" Tum to Meerab se ...."

" Nhi kuch nhi h aisa ..."

" Lekin tumko Meerab se hi shadi krni padegi Muratsim .."

" Aap mere saath Jabardasti karengi Maa Begum ? "

" Tumhe Krni padegi , mai nhi chahti ki Khandaan ki shaan kisi aur ke ghr ka cheerag bne .. aur mai yhe nhi nhi chahti ki jo humare purkho ne apni mehnat se kamaya tha woh Meerab unhi apne saath le jaaye ..."

" Maa Begum ...."

He was Speachless , His Silence was Showing he don't had any answer to this ..!

Episode Ends !

Please Vote for the Part and Comment your Feedback ❤️

Precap ~ Meerab Tries to Escape from Khan Mansion ..