Episode -1

The Lights of Hope , The Translucent Window , with a transparent curtain , The rays getting into the room of a Very Big House .. A typical Bunglow , A Girl sleeping peacefully , the rays broke her mild sleep , She gets up and rubs her eyes gently ..

Takes a Deep breathe , Her eyes are too beautiful , with the most soft skin , and fair complexion , She was usually So Beautiful , like a Princess , the reddish glow on her face was like a cherry on her beauty ..!

Meerab ' A Laborious Girl of 25 , She is Very Modern yet attached to her roots , family is everything for her ! Her goal is to be the one of the most popular lawyers of the whole country ' Pakistan.

Her father was also a great lawyer and a Successful one , yet she was in her graduation face , She was yet to take hee admissions to pursue the llb course ..

She gets up from her bed , takes a small step towards her window and opens the curtains , the rays , the rays of morning made her glow more ..the chirpping of the morning birds , look alike even they are praising her beauty ...!

Waqas Entered her room .. he was his Father and a Successful Lawyer .

" Good Morning bete , Raat me acchi neend to aayi na ? "

" Haa papa , bahut acchi neend thi .. "

" Aapke exams h na aaj ? Ready ho jaao Mai college me drop krta jaunga ..."

" Aree papa aap kyo takleef krte h , Mai khud chale jaungi , Allah ne khud do pairo se nawaza h "

" Yeh kaunsi baat Hui hamm ?? Woh do pair to mere paas bhi h , lekin aaj aapke college ka aakhiri exam h na ?? To ? Aaj aapko aapke papa college drop krne jaenge .."

" Accha theek h ,waise bhi aapse kaun hi jeet skta h .."

" Hmm hmm , aur nhi toh kya .. "

Meerab got ready for the last exams of the last semester of her graduations .. She took her hall ticket and other accessories and with the slight nervousness and a deep breathe that it's her last day in her college , She sits in the car , next to her papa ..

Within 20 minutes, they were in the front of the college gate , She was looking at the college differently, like it was her ruksati from that college .. she will never comeback to this ..

She gets in the college firmly , got to her class and sits on the alloted seat , soon the exams started and she got lost in the exam question paper ..

( After the exam ) she got Out of the class sadly , All of a sudden , she gets entountered by One of her Friend , Rohail .. His Childhood Classmate , She always treated her like a Friend but their was something else in his mind for her ..

He liked her so much , but was unable to express his feelings to her due to the fear of rejection , " he don't wanted to destroy that beautiful relation "

" Hii Rohail , Sab Theek ? "

" Hmm sab theek , tum batao ? Paper kaisa gya ? Bahut udaas lg rhi ? "

" Paper to accha gya , takleef iss baat ki ho rhi ki aaj yha aakhiri din h hamara , hum sab ka , kitni yaadein hai , kitna kuch mehrum reh gya , bahut kuch choot jaega Aaj ke baad .. "

" Humara Saath bhi choot jaega ? " He Questioned all of a Sudden

" Shyd , Allah jaane ... Chlo , Chlti hu ...Allah Hafiz .."

" Allah Hafiz "

She returned to the home sadly , Straight gets into her room , She puts her bag by side of her bed , she lays down on the bed and Takes out her phone ..

" Yeh kya baat hoti h yrrr , aisa kaise ho sakta h papa .... "

She runs towards the Living room .. In a Very great anger ! Red Eyed ..
The Pain was Real ...

Episode Ends !

Please Vote up for the Story and Comment your Favriote Part!

Precap ~ The New Quest !