Carl x Reader

(I'm somewhat new to smut sooooo.... don't get ur hopes up. Hope you enjoy tho)

CONTEXT:
Ever since the apocalypse began, Rick never had time to give Carl "The talk". Carl experiences a wet dream of you and doesn't know what to do with himself. Every time he looks at you, he gets this warm feeling in his lower abdomen and his cock twitches. The one eyed boy always liked you, and you him, you being Carol's 10 year old daughter, met him when Lori and Shane took him to the camp for safety. So yall were pretty close. And when Carl started to ignore you, you knew something was up. You cornered him in an empty watch tower and find out what had kept him from you.

"Carl! Wait!" I called, running after the long haired boy, who only picked up his pace. I stopped running and sighed. My mom placed a hand on my shoulder. "Did you two get in an argument or something?" She asked. I shook my head, no while panting softly. "He's been ignoring me since this morning... I didn't do anything wrong..." I huffed, glancing at my mother. "Huh... do you want me to ask Rick or Michonne if they know anything?" She asked. "No. I think I can get it out of him. He's going to the watch tower. I'll corner him and force it out of him." I say, taking off in a run, hearing my mother hum before walking away.

I make it to the tower and put my bandana around the handle, signaling privacy before opening the door and closing and locking the door behind me. Carl looked up and froze. He got up and made his way towards the door, making it easy to corner him. I grabbed his shoulders and slammed him against the wall, making his eye widen. Before I could ask why he was ignoring me, I felt something hard poke my leg. I look down to see a buldge in his jeans. Carl's breath hitched when he realized I was able to see his tent. "Y/n--" I cut him off by saying something that I meant to keep in my head. "Need help with that?" I instantly cupped a hand over my mouth and Carl's face turned red. "What?" He asked, his voice cracking slightly.

I pulled myself away from him, frozen in shock. Carl stared at me for a moment before speaking up. "Yeah..." I looked into Carl's eye, seeing that he was dead serious. "You sure?" I squeaked, not believing I said anything at all. Carl sheepishly nodded his head. I walked over, placing a hand on his cheek. "Before anything, is this why you've been ignoring me? Because you're hard?" I asked, earning another nod. "I know how to fix it myself, but it hasn't been working. As soon as I... y'know... it goes straight back up." He mumbled frustratedly. "So you need... sexual relief?" I asked, making the boy tilt his head to the side, confused. "What does that mean?" I froze again. "You poor sheltered boy." I giggled, making him even more confused. "Have you heard of the term the birds and the bees?" I asked. "My dad said I wasn't allowed to know what that is when I was younger so I never really asked... Why?" "I can show you better than I can tell you." I say softly. "Show me, then." He said.

I leaned up and pecked his lips, making him jump slightly. "What was that for?" He squeaked, making me giggle. "Kissing is a huge part of the birds and the bees. Do you want me to stop?" I asked, trying to hide my disappointment. "No." Carl said softly. "I don't know how to kiss though..." He added, clearly embarrassed. I smiled. "Just follow my lead, okay?" I say sweetly,  earning a nod. I leaned up and connected our lips in a slow, gentle, closed mouth kiss. I heard Carl's breath hitch and his muscles tense, so I moved my hands to his shoulders, gently massaging them. I then, heard rustling and opened my eyes to see Carl gripping onto the table beside him with one hand, the other squeezing itself into a fist. I grabbed his wrists and placed his callused hands on my waist. He hesitated before gently squeezing my waist. I closed my eyes and leaned into him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I gently nipped at his bottom lip, causing him to gasp, making it easy for me to slip my tongue into his mouth. Carl let out a noise of surprise, but didn't he pull back. For not have experience at kissing he's actually quite a natural.