Hickey prank⋆RA⋆

Y/N'S POV

My boyfriend is coming over to hangout soon. So I decided to do a fake hickey prank on him. Once I'm done pinching my neck for the hickey, that's when I hear the front door open.

I quickly jump on my bed and turn my tv on to make it look like I was just watching tv.

"Hey love." I turn to see robin with a navy blue colored teddy bear. He smiles brightly and so do I.

"Awh mi vida, thank you."
I say going up to hug him, I grab the bear and kiss him.
He pulls me closer to him by the waist. I pull away and pull him with me onto my bed.

"Thank you so much, but why did you get me this?"
I ask smiling looking at him. He shrugs and says.
"I haven't seen you in a while, so I wanted to get you something."

"Well I love it, just as much as I love you." I smile looking up at him. He looks at me and smiles back. I crawl over to him, while wrapping my arm around his torso, his arm over my waist, my face in his neck giving him small kisses. He lightly chuckles while moving hair out of my face. He stops for a second, he starts to rub my neck, he checks his finger and he sees that it's not fake. He scoots away from me and looks at me furrowing his eyebrows and teary eyes.
"Y/n."

"Yeah?"

"What's that on your neck?"

"What do you mean?" I say acting dumb.

"Don't, act dumb. Y/n why the fuck, is there a hickey on your neck!"

"I don't know." I say getting up and going to my mirror, he gets up with me.

"Are you cheating on me?" He says angrily while tears threaten to spill. I stay silent as he pokes his tongue against the inside of his cheek. He always does that when he's pissed.

"It was a one time thing robi-"
He cuts me off by saying.

"So you just hook up with different guys and think it's loyal to your boyfriend who loves you with every inch of his body?!"

"No, Robin. It will never happen again, now just stop talking about it and let's just watch a movie or something." I think I'm taking it a bit too far but I'll end it very soon. Tears start rolling down his eyes. Shit! Ok I've got to end this very very very soon, just a little longer.

"Nope, nah uh. You're not going to fucking lay there and act like you haven't been cheating on me!" He yells and it makes me, scared, sad and nervous.

"You're so fucking-actually it's not even worth saying so I'm just going to leave." He says. He's about to walk out but I grab his wrist and pull him into a kiss, he pulls away.

"So after that hook up you think I'm just gonna let you kiss me?!"

"No Robin please just-"

"No I'm leaving!"

"Robin robin robin, it's a prank!" He looks at me and says.

"Stop fucking with me, actually no stop fucking with other guys!"

"Alright that actually fucking hurt. But robin I'm being honest it is a prank!" He looks at me and sighs.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

ROBIN'S POV
"

Well I love it, just as much as I love you." Y/n smile's looking up at me. She looks at me and I smile back. She crawls over to me, while wrapping her arm around my waist, my arm gripping around her waist, her face in my neck giving me small kisses. I lightly chuckle while moving hair out of her face. I stop for a second, there's a purple mark on her neck.
What the hell?! I start to rub her neck, I check my finger to see if it's makeup or something and it's not. I scoot away from her and I look at her furrowing my eyebrows while my eyes slowly but barely get clouded by tears.

"Y/n." I say with a shaky voice

"Yeah?" She asks sounding all innocent.

"What's that on your neck?"

"What do you mean?" She says, clearly acting dumb.

"Don't, act dumb. Y/n why the fuck, is there a hickey on your neck!"

"I don't know what you're talking about ." She says while getting up and going to her mirror, I get up with me and stand behind her.

"Are you cheating on me?"
I ask angrily while tears threaten to spill. She stays silent. I poke my tongue against the inside of my cheek.

"It was a one time thing robi-"
I cut her off by saying.

"So you just hook up with different guys and think it's loyal to your boyfriend who loves you with every inch of his body?!"

"No, Robin. It will never happen again, now just stop talking about it and let's just watch a movie or something." She says trying to avoid the situation, tears start rolling down my cheek and she looks like she regrets what she's done and what she's been doing.

"Nope, nah uh. You're not going to fucking lay there and act like you haven't been cheating on me! Don't avoid this fucking conversation y/n!" I yell wich causes her to scoot back a bit, she looks, scared, nervous and sad.

"You're so fucking-actually it's not even worth saying so I'm just going to leave."
I say clearly sick of this shit. I'm about to walk out but she grabs my wrist and pulls me into a kiss, I pull away.

"So after that hook up you think I'm just gonna let you kiss me?!"

"No Robin please just-"

"No I'm leaving!"

"Robin robin robin, it's a prank!" I look at her and say.

"Stop fucking with me, actually no stop fucking with other guys!"

"No Robin please I'm being honest it's just a prank!"
I just look at her and sigh.

"Y/n that wasn't fucking funny!" I say before hugging her, she hugs me back.
"Sorry" she mumbles before giggling and I pull away in confusion.

"What?"

"Are you sure that hickey isn't real?"

"Yeah, it's not"

"But how, does it look so real!?" I ask in amaze, she giggles and lightly shakes her head.

"I pinched myself for a good five minutes and it eventually bruised." She says shrugging, I slightly smirk before chuckling a bit. I gently grab her waist and kiss her pulling her closer to me, I feel her smile into the kiss which only makes me smirk even more.