Imprisoned

Macaque pov
Some time has pasted since I got wukong back. I locked him back up in his room, he wasn't really chained up there the door was just locked. He could try to escape again but that won't be any use for him. Anyways I was continuing to search for a different way to connect our powers. It's more difficult then I thought it would be. It has already taken me days and hours with no sleep but the library was to big and I only finished a small part of it. A servant knocked on the open door. "I'm terribly sorry to disturb you your majesty but its time for dinner" he said. "I'll be on my way" I said and waved him to leave, he bowed down and left without any question. I started to roll up the stroll I was holding and put it back in the shelf.

I sat at the table, dinner already being in front of me and ready to eat but it felt a bit lonley. Although I'm used to not having company at dinner but its even lonelier then it used to be. Could it be that wukong is here now? Has he even eaten anything since he got back? I should check up on him and bring him some food. So I stood up and grabbed some food to make my way to wukongs room. "Your majesty where are you going you havent finished your dinner?" A servant asked "I'll pay our guest a visit and bring him some food myself as for my own food you can take it away I'm not hungry anymore" I said. As I arrived at wukongs room the giant gurad that captured him guarded his door and bowed down to me when he saw me and oppend the door. I looked around to find him thats when I noticed him being cornered up against the corner of the room again burring his face in his knees. I placed the food on his nightstand and got closer to him. "Wukong its time for you to eat something" I said with a calm but strong voice. He didn't say anything, he didn't even move. I got a little worried and came closer reaching out to him but before my hand could touch him he slapped my hand away. He looked at me angrily tears in his eyes. I was shocked I never saw him this mad. I took a deep breath "cmon its time for you to eat" I said calm and brought the food from the nightstand to him. I picked the food up attempting to feed him but he turned away. I was starting to lose my patience. I tried again but he just continued to refuse it, that's when I lost it. I grabbed the chain on his neck and force him to look at me, our faces being inches away. "Listen I've lost my patience with you, you'll eat your food now if you like it or not" I said angily. He just looked at me in shock a small blush appearing on his face. "Fine" he said annoyed giving in and started to eat the food from my spoon. I let go of the chain and he continued to eat without saying a word. I sighed at least he's eating now. I sat down next to him leaning against the wall. We stood quiet for a while even after he has finished his food. "You look tired" I could hear him say suddenly. I chuckkled a little "yeah I am" it became quiet again until he asked "why is that?" "I'm a king I have resposibilities more then you have as a prince" I said tired. It was so calming here just talking normaly to him without having to deal with any trouble. "Why dont you sleep a little?" He asked "I used to sleep alot back on my mountain" he said with a smiled but I could hear a sad tone in his voice. It broke my heart seeing him like this but I have no other choice. I already am trying my best to not make it any worse for him but its harder then I thought it would be. I've never felt like that torwards anybody I guesse he is something special. I could feel myself slowly falling asleep the last thing I felt was my head leaning against a shoulder.

I slowly started to wake up "look who's awake now" someone said. I looked up who it was and it was wukong smiling at me. My heart started to flutter at his smile, I haven't seen that bright smile in a long time. A knock was heard on the door and a servant came in. "I'm sorry to interrupt but we have a surprise guest that wishes to see the powerful being that will help you rule the underworld, they're waiting in the throne hall" they said and left. I was confused I don't ususally get surprise guests and why would they want to see us both but I had no other choice it's a guest. I stood up and held out my hand for wukong to grab. "Lets go then see this guest" I said and he grabbed my hand. We went to the throne hall and when I noticed who it was I pulled wukong behind me to portect him. "What do you want lbd?" I said angrily snarling at her. She was one of my many people in the underworld that I don't like and don't have the best relationship but she doesn't usually show herself in the underworld since it's to boring for her. "Now my dear friend no need to be so angry at me, I just wanted to see your friend over there" she said pointing at wukong. "He doesn't want to see you, now get out" I said angily. "Are you sure he looks a little curious to me" she said and he was suddenly covered in blue smoke pulling him closer to her. "Don't you dare do anything stupid" I said threatenig her. "Oh I just want to have a quick look at him" she said with a sinister smile. I have a bad feeling about her but attacking her is now not the best idea. Wukong was kneeing in front of her she grabbed his chin and held up his head. "Looks like you caused a lot of trouble to the king" she said noticing the chains. "good to see you too lbd how long has it been since I last killed you" he said sarcastically. She slapped him across the face and pulled on his chain pulling him closer to her. "You listen to me you worthless thing, you are now the prisoner here and I'm above you so put away that cockyness of yours and treat me with some respect" she said angrily. "Over my immortal body" he said with a smirk. I was shocked I didn't know he had such a determanation and that he was the one that killed her. I chuckled a bit to myself he makes me fall for him even more everyday. "You idiotic monkey" she said and was about to slap him again when I held her hand to stop it. "That's enough now" I said trying to stay calm. "But your majesty-" she tried to say "I said it's enough" I said a bit angrier squeezing her arm a little. She let go of his chain and he fell to the ground. "I'll be leaving then that was the only thing I needed" she said turning around "oh and your majesty, don't fall to hard for something you might regret" and left. I hope I don't have to see her again and walked up to wukong making sure he was fine.