Complication

[Warning a lot of angst, eating disorder and some pretty messed up things. Just warning you ahead so be prepared but here have a happy picture of those two to make it up to you a little]

Macaque pov
I was im my throne area, taking care of every complication that happened while I was gone. I had to kill some of the demons that planned to betray me or that were acting suspicious and had to listen to all the other demons complaining about something. It was way to boring but it had to be done. After everything was taken care of it was already time for dinner. I was sitting on the table alone not having any company. That's when I started wondering, it has been days where wukong has been locked up in his room. When he was brought food, the servants said that he didn't touch anything and just stared at it and some loud noises were heard. I guess it's time to pay him a visit myself since it seems that they can't take care of it.

As I entered the room a saw that the room was fully dark, not a single light coming thru. I put on the lights and saw that the room was a mess. Everything was lying around, the table was upside down and all the objects on it were destroyed. The chair was completely broken just some splinter were left. The door to the wardrobe was open and all the clothes were lying around either teared apart or were just left there. Even the wall had a hole inside. The food that was brought was also spread everywhere even on the clothes and it was cold. He didn't even took one bite. That's when I spotted wukong he was cornered up in the corner his face hiding in his knees. He looked dirty his fur is filthy and some parts of his fur was around him. Looks like he even ripped some parts out. When I took a closer look a could see he was bleeding out of some parts. I felt sad a this view, I didn't thought he would turn out like this. I took a closer step and he lifted his head. He noticed me and growled at me. "How dare you growl at the king" a servant said and was about to hit him when I stopped him. "Don't you dare attack someone without my permission, he is still our guest" I said and he bowed down and apologised. I looked at him a bit longer and he just started to back away even further into the corner still growling at me. "Leave us alone" I said and the servant left and closed the door. We stood like this for a while until a I started to speak "look you haven't eaten in days, you should eat at least something" "why do you care?" He asked still staring at me, his voice was rough seeming like he hasn't drinking anything. Those words hurt me deeply although I understand his anger at me but he can't stay like this forever. So I grabbed him by his arm and dragged him out of the room. He tried to fight back and started to bite and scratch my hand but I didn't care, he had to eat something.

We arrived at the dinner table and I placed him down on a chair. "Your majesty your arm" a servant said worried and was getting some bandages. "Don't mind it just give him some food" I comanded the servant and he placed some food infront of him. "Eat something" I said he just sat there still not moving at all, just staring at the food. I started to get worried even more for him. He hasn't eaten in days and still won't, he did told me that he's immortal so he technically doesn't need food but he looks to skinny after not eating anything and that would also affect his magic. Which isn't really good for my use. "Wukong you have to eat something, you haven't eaten anything in days" I said a bit worried. He didn't said anything and just looked at me. His eyes were dull like there was no light or purpase anymore. I was shocked I never though that taking him away from his mountain and his monkeys would affect him this much. This is gonna be more complicated then I thought. This is starting to get on my nerves "wukong if you don't eat right now I'll have to force you" I said annoyed. He just scuffed thinking that I'm bluffing but after a second a hit him across the face. He looked shocked and rubbed his now red check. "So are you gonna eat now or not" I said trying to calm down. He immediately looked back at his food and started to eat a little slowly. I sighed I can't believe I had to do this but at least we got that problem fixed.

We finished eating and I had to take care of his wound and he definitely needs a bath. He can't stay filthy like this forever. So I took him to the bathroom where he could wash himself. "You can do that yourself if I'm correct" I said and he nodded numb looking away not daring to see in my direction. I left the room for him to take a shower "make sure he'll get clean clothes" I said to a servant and he nodded getting some new clothes. I was waiting in the throne area filling up some documents when wukong entered the room with a clean fur, new clothes and bandages on his arms. He was looking down on the floor fidgeting with his bandages. "Now isn't this better" I said satisfied with the result. He still stood quiet not wanting to answer. This is getting even more annoying then it already is. I stood up "WHY CAN'T YOU BE SATISFIED AFTER ALL THE GOOD THINGS I'VE DONE FOR YOU" I yelled at him. "WHAT GOOD THINGS WOULD THAT BE" he yelled back. "YOU USED MY TRUST, KIDNAPPED ME FROM MY HOME AND LOCKED ME UP IN A ROOM AND EVEN HIT ME ACROSS THE FACE" he yelled tears starting to roll down his face "THE ONLY GOOD THING YOU DID SO FAR WAS GIVING ME FOOD, BATHING ME, GIVING ME NEW CLOTHES AND TAKING CARE OF MY WOUNDS AND THATS THE BARE MINIMUM" I was shocked by his reaction I knew he was angry but I didn't thought he would feel this angry and desperated to be back with his people. He hung his head low wiping away his tears. "I'll go back to my room, I don't want anything to do with you" he said the last part in an angry tone and left. I didn't even had the strength to stop him. I was to shocked and hurt by his words, I never thought it would end up like this. It couldn't be we were friends I never wanted it to end this way. "Your majesty-" the servant said but he got cut off. "Leave" I said "but-" he tried again "I SAID LEAVE" I yelled at him and he immediatly left. I flopped back into my throne and sighed rubbing my face. Why does it have to be so complicated? Why does it have hurt that much seeing him being so angry at me...seeing him hurt? I never wanted it to be this way, why can't we just go back to how it was? Tears starting to form in my eyes. My sunshine has been extinguished by it's light and it's all my fault. Tears starting to roll down my face. Everything is my fault...