The end

Macaque pov
I was surprised of his confession blushing a bit and looking down at the dagger in my hand. I took a deep breath gathering my thoughts and kept looking down at the dagger unable to look into his eyes. "Wukong Im really sorry I gave you so many mixed feelings, I feel really bad for doing all the things I did to you" I said feeling guilty for everything I did. "I used your trust for my own benefits, I hurt you both emotionally and physically which I shouldnt have done" I said and looked up at him, seeing his face growing softer and I felt even more guilty then before. How could he not hate me, how could he look at me with those soft golden eyes after everything I did to him. He stood quiet listening to my apology and confession. "I really like you too and I'm terribly sorry for doing all that to you" I said my voice becoming hoarsely. "I'm sorry I locked you up and used your trust, using your feelings and I feel terrible for it. I really love you and I dont wanna hurt you in any kind of way anymore" I said forcing back my tears that tried to escape. I took a deep breath calming down a little slitting a cut thru my finger with the dagger and dripping the blood into the water. He looked at me softly "I accept your apology" I felt utterly relieved after hearing that letting out a breath I didnt realised I held. He smiled softly taking the bowl with our blood mixed in the water. He looked at the bloody water for a moment before took a sip from it. Once he finished he stuck out his tongue disgustedly and handed me the bowl. I chuckled at his reaction and looked down at the bowl before taking a sip of it. I never thought that combined blood would be this disgusting. "Dont spit it out now" I heard him say looking at me with an amused smile. How badly I wanted to get back at him right now but the disgusting taste of mixed blood coulnt bring me to say anything back at him and I just swallowed the bloody water. "Disgusting right" he said with a smirk with his arms crossed over his chest. I chuckled a little and nodded. "It is more disgusting then I thought it would be" I admitted. Shortly after I could feel how my powers grew stronger and how I felt even more powerful then before. "Well I think thats it right, you got what you wanted now I can go back to my mountain" he said after a while and turned around ready to leave the ceremony. "Wait" I quickly said and held him back wrapping an arm around his waist. I could see him blushing with a surprised look. "I mean what I said I really love you and I want you to stay with me" I said holding him close. "But my children need me I can't leave them alone on the mountain" he said worried. I knew with children he meant his monkeys and I started to think about a solution. "What if..what if you stay here with me and your monkeys can be in the garden..they really seem to like it there.." I said a bit nervous about his answer. He blushed a bit and chuckled "you really want me to stay dont you" I nodded and squeezed my arms a bit tighter around his waist not wanting to let go of him. "You really think all my children will fit in your garden" he said a bit skeptical turning around and raising an eyebrow. "If not then I'll just make a bigger one" I said quickly. I really want him to stay with me no matter what, I want him by my side. I held his waist tightly "wukong I really want you to stay, I'll do my best to make sure you and the monkeys have everything they need" I said looking at him with pleading eyes. "Just stay by my side like we did on flower fruit mountain, just us two" I said with a pleading voice laying my head on his shoulder blushing a little. I could hear him sigh and feel him wrap his arms around me. "Fine I'll stay with you here but you need to help me get all my children here" I lifted my head back up excited and nodded eagerly. "Yes of course I'll help you" I said quickly "then lets go I dont want my children to wait any longer" he said taking my hand leading out of the backyard and out of the ceremony.

After we changed out of the ceremony hanfus we went thru my shadow portal and arrived at flower fruit mountain. Some monkeys saw wukong again and quickly jumped on him happily. Wukong laughed and fell over at all the monkeys that landed on him getting buried under monkeys. "It's good to see you all too" he said laughing. I smiled at that sight and saw some monkeys eyeing me before climbing on me excitedly. I chuckled at that as the monkey made itself comfortable on my head. "You really look good with my child on your head seems like he still likes your head as the best place" wukong said smiling. I chuckled nodding "well I'm the favourite of that monkey" I teased him playfully. He laughed and nodded "yeah you really are now lets bring my children to the underworld to your garden if you really want me to stay with you" he said having some monkeys in his arms. I nodded and opened a bigger shadow portale for the other monkeys to fit thru. After the monkeys were reassured that its safe they started jumping thru the portal one by one or even in groups. We stood behind making sure everyone went thru the portal and when the last few monkeys jumped thru we followed. Wukong stopped right before going thru he looked behind looking at the mountain for a moment and went thru the portal with me letting it close behind us. He looked down at the ground looking a bit upset with his tail hanging low and I started to feel bad. "Dont worry we can visit the mountain again whenever you want its not like you'll stay here forever not able to go back to your mountain" I said wanting to see him happy again. He smiled widely "thank you" he said hugging me tightly. I smiled hugging him back. "Did you hear that" he said excited to his monkeys and letting go of the hug. "We can visit flower fruit mountain whenever we want" he said excited and the monkeys chirped and jumped happily. I smiled at that scene and put my arm around his waist pulling him closer. He blushed surprised looking at me with wide eyes. "Now that its sure you'll stay with me and we confessed our feeling for each other.." I said blushing. "Can I kiss you" I asked carefully hoping he'll say yes. He blushed birghtly and smiled nodding leaning closer kissing me. I blushed brighter kissing him back pulling him closer by his waist and I could feel his hands holding my face. Our tails intertwined in each other as we kissed. We kept kissing for a while till we slowly pulled away and I noticed the monkeys looking at us with wide eyes before they chirped happily at what they saw. He chuckled at the happy chirping from the monkeys. He looked at me to see my reaction then he tried to hold back his laughter as much as possible as he saw my red face and flat ears against my head. I hid my face in his shoulder embarrassed and he started laughing patting my back. "No need to be embarrassed now" he said laughing as he pat my back. "I forgot the monkeys were here" I said embarrassed to be able to forget it. He chuckled and pulled my head back out of his shoulder "now you know they're here so no need to be embarrassed" he said smiling. I smiled and leaned closer "so can I kiss you then again to repeat the first time" I said blushing a little. He blushed and smiled holding my face kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him back intertwining our tails together. After a while we pulled back again smiling and blushing "we'll have fun here together" I said and he nodded smiling widely.

The end

Thats the end literally have no ideas anymore and no motivation for this story honestly didnt expected for it to even get any attention anyway hope you liked this little story