Blood moon

wukong pov
I woke up in the morning a bit nervous but also relieved. I don't have to marry liu'er but at the same time I have to confess everything to him. Am I really ready to confess everything to him? And does it really mean everything? I took a deep breath, theres no other way then that. I'll leave anyway so there won't be a problem and I don't have to be to worried. Then someone knocked at the door. "Come in" I said and a servant came inside. "Breakfast is ready to be served please dear guest  get dressed and wear something more pleasing" the servant said. I looked a bit confused "what's wrong with my outfit" I asked confused. I was wearing some baggy pants with an oversized shirt. "It's not very stylish for a breakfast with the king" the servant said trying not to be offensive. "Cmon is my style really that bad, I just woke up can't I eat breakfast in that" I said a bit annoyed that I have to change. "Please dear guest just this once" the servant said. I groaned "fine then since this is the last time I'm here anyway" I said annoyed and went to the closet to change into something else.

After a while I came back out in different clothes "is this better now?" I asked the servent a bit annoyed. "Yes this is a lot better thank you very much for cooperating" the servant said satisfied. I rolled my eyes "lets get this over with as much as I love fashion, I certainly dont wanna look to pretty just for breakfast" "I understand please follow me to attend to the breakfast" the servant said and walked to the door. I followed him to the dinning room where liu'er was already sitting at the table waiting. "I'm sorry for the wait your majesty" the servant said and bowed down to him. "It's fine you can leave now" he said and waved him away. The servant quickly left and I sat down on a chair next to him. "So what took you so long to come late for breakfast?" He asked  "that servant made me change my clothes for this breakfast cuz they weren't made to eat breakfast with the king" I said a bit annoyed. "But I thought you love to dress up and be fashionable" he said a bit confused. "Of course I love fashion but not so early in the morning and especially not for breakfast" I said as if it was the most obvious thing to do. "I wanna stay in my lazy sleeping clothes and eat breakfast in them rather then wear something more fancy just for breakfast" he nodded "I understand the blood moon will come out later and we can make the ritual, then you can decide for yourself what to do" he said and began eating his breakfast. I huffed and began eating breakfast as well.

Time past and the colour of the sky in the unerworld changed. It wasn't it's usual black with bit of blue colour, it turned into a more of a red colour. I got a bit excited as I saw it since that means that the blood moon starts soon. Then the realisation kicked in, I had to confess my feelings to him then. I could feel my face heat up at the thought. I had to prepare myself, I can't do it just like that. I panicked a bit and tried to prepare myself on how to confess to him without looking like an absolute idiot. I started preparing myself and think on how to do my confession when a servant came in. "Dear guest please get ready for the ceremony of the blood moon it will shortly begin" the servant said. "Yeah right" I said and went to the closet and picked out the ceremony outfit. It was black and red hanfu and a dark cloak with small blue peaches. I took a deep breath to prepare myself. "Alright let's do this" I said trying to be confident. The servant lead the way out of my room and into the backyard where everything was already prepared. Some candles lead into a big circle and some other people I'm cloaks stood there on the side. I got a bit nervous at the many people I took a deep breath to calm down the servant left and soon after liu'er came out. He had the same black red hanfu like mine on but instead of small blue peaches on his cloak he had red clouds. "I really hope you like the outfit it was a bit hard to find something like that for the ceremony" he said with a small smile. "Oh yeah I really like it" I said with a smile looking down at the hanfu. He smile and I could hear a sigh of relief from him. "That's good I was worried you wouldn't like it" he said a bit nervously and cleared his throat. "I think it's time for us to start the ceremony" he said and held out his hand for me to take. I smiled and took his hand blushing a little sheepishly. We both walked into the centre of the circle holding hands. As we stood in the centre of the circle two people in a cloak came up to us. One holing a bowl with water and another one a small dagger in a towel. "maybe I should explain some things to you how all of this will work" he said and started explaining. "So we confess everything to each other and we have to tell the truth otherwise it wont work and after we confessed we slit into our finger with the dagger and drip our blood into the water. After we both dripped a bit of blood into the same water its gonna be mixed and each of us has to take a sip of the bloody water." My eyes widen in surprised and shock. "You seriously want me to drink bloody water" I said in shock. "Yes if you want the ritual to work and combine our powers without that marriage" he said as if it was obvious. I sighed I cant believe I'm actually gonna do it. "Fine lets do this then" I said taking the dagger and immediatly got nervous to confess my feelings or anything to him. I could feel my hands sweating and took a deep breath to calm down a bit. "I really like you but not only as a friend and I've liked you since we've became friends on flower fruit mountain but after you kept your king of the underworld thing a secret for me I wasnt sure anymore. I mean you even locked me up in a room and I kinda hated you for that." I said and his face dropped a bit at that. He wanted to say something but I continued before he could even say something. "But you've been really nice to me after that and even after I tried to escape you've explained everything and been nice to me ever since." I sighed and smiled "so yeah I like you" I said and slit the dagger against my finger and dripped a bit of blood into the water bowl and gave liu'er the dagger for his turn.

Here have this cliffhanger cuz I can and I'm evil